The Questing Knight Returns

G.Prest

Hail and well met!

I've been stalking the site for a while now and figured it's about time to introduce myself. I'm a painter and modeler out of Calgary Alberta, a sometimes writer (Mostly of RPG related stuff on the Bardic Chef .)

I haven't played fantasy in years, primarily as my group was focused more on 40K, and I didn't really like the way the release was handled (the fact I play Bretonnians doesn't help)

But I've gotten the bug again and wanna finish off my Brets. But they were the army I practiced painting on so I am currently in the process of stripping them to I can work on them again.  Also looking at doing up some Trolls for an AOS28 warband.

Figure joining a forum of active players/painters/modelers will keep me honest to my goals.

Other than that I've been working on an Age of Sigmar book for Bretonnia, collecting all the fluff and official rules that have been gathered into one tome, though I eventually planned to write about Bretonnia Reborn and add some new units to make it a proper Battletome.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Archived