1500 point list

Dragon10

Hey all used the below list today against iron jaws and almost felt liked I cheated, I could of just been lucky. First game of AOS 

1 x dragon lord on dragon 

red fury

sword of power

1 x ghoul king

10 x ghouls

10 x ghouls

5 x blood Knights 

5 x blood Knights 

2 x Harbringers

1500 pts exactly (2 battle line)

auto summon with the Harbringers and 3 dice charge was amazing, these guys with 5 attacks 2 damage each where just devastating whipped 3 of the boar rider guys in one phase (1 died to battleshock) then continued to beat mega boss in 2 turns, these guys are just too good to not take.

movement on the blood Knights and the attack damage on the charge was very scary, 16 attacks at d3 wounds wow, off the charge they weren't that great so would have to make sure I can get that charge off, maybe swap some the ghouls for bats to use as chaff to try get the charge more favourable.

Vampire lord with red fury just felt mean, I hope I didn't play this wrong but it seemed correct and the guy read the rules and agreed, took 5 brutes out in one turn with battleshock.

ghouls I thought would be terrible in 10s but I was actually pretty happy with them, yes they died very quickly but with the spell from ghoul king (+1 attack) being pretty easy to cast 30 attacks ain't anything to laugh at and movement 6 ain't bad for infantry.

ghoul king was just casting and did ok nothing overly special but helped support the ghouls when needed.

overall was very successful game  , thinking i may of got lucky with some of my rolls but overall pretty happy with the list, would you say the list is strong, medium or weak as it felt very strong in this game. (Against another combat list it felt strong)

Archived