Quicksilver Potion and Order Draconis Magic Items

Fulgrima

Question

Sorry if this is a silly question but I just wanted to clarify a couple of things to make sure we are playing correctly.  

We have a player with an order draconis force with 3 dragons that all have quick silver potions if all three are to charge and they then use two of the potions would the result be that two of those dragons would activate before the normal order with that player choosing which was to go first and then they can activate the third dragon before the opponent activates as per the normal combat order?

Also does an army that has the allegiance Order Draconis to allow the knights to be battle line have access to the standard Order magic items? as while it is a grand alliance order force the allegiance is Order Draconis and not Order.

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Fulgrima said:

Also does an army that has the allegiance Order Draconis to allow the knights to be battle line have access to the standard Order magic items? as while it is a grand alliance order force the allegiance is Order Draconis and not Order.

Yes it does. You can select to take either the items and traits of your alleigance or of your grand alliance. As order Draconis has no items or abilities then it pretty much has to take the order ones (although you could elect not to take any).

At the start of the combat phase dragons 1 and 2 drink the potions and resolve all their attacks. Dragon 3 then fights next as it is the controlling opponents choice of which unit to activate first. All 3 dragons fight before your opponent picks a unit to fight with.

Another item that makes me hope duplicate items cannot be taken in future updates to GHB

Another item that makes me hope duplicate items cannot be taken in future updates to GHB

To be fair, the rest of the Order Allegiance pack is hot garbage and it's about to be overtaken by 17? odd bespoke allegiance packs, so not likely to be too much trouble going forward.

Just now, Nico said:

To be fair, the rest of the Order Allegiance pack is hot garbage and it's about to be overtaken by 17? odd bespoke allegiance packs, so not likely to be too much trouble going forward.

would just be nice going forward if there was more variation. Currently you just pick the best artefact and multiply it by the number of battalions you can squeeze in.

would just be nice going forward if there was more variation. Currently you just pick the best artefact and multiply it by the number of battalions you can squeeze in.

Sylvaneth are pretty bad for this - I must admit.

DoT have basically got 2. KO have got only one I can think of taking.

Destruction are choosing from 2. 

Chaos is basically the Crown.

Archived