Tomb King Help

Sume

Hello all.

Anyways, I was curious as what was the winners and losers of the Tomb King army now. Shortly before the End Times hit, and during. I was experimenting with a mounted army theme. It was actually doing well.   I really started to enjoy the mounted theme.  

So I got a bunch of unbuilt snakes/stalker kits. A few unbuilt chariots also. I really like the look of the constructs. I got a lot of bowshabti and great weapon ones. Wish I was able to get a couple more sphinxes. Might still, if I can catch them at a reasonable price. I even got two of the bone giants which I really do love.

I am seeing that Death has not really gotten any love from GW lately.  For me this is a big push to pick up something fantasy again.  As I have a rather large Tomb King collection thats been sitting in foam, and still on sprues.  I want to at least give it ago again.  They where my favorite line next to the Brets in fantasy.

My local area fantasy died, and I mean died a very sad death. Me and a few friends tried out KoW, but when a friend passed on. That was the end of fantasy and even KoW for my area. Now AoS has started to come around again. The local store even hosts once a month AoS tournaments.

This year I am going to a big event up in Vancouver, WA in July. Last time I went was in 2015 and was a very fun send off to 8th. This year though I entered and leading a 4 man Sister of Battle team. Expect I am kinda sad to see the AoS tickets are all sold out! Makes me wish I did that instead.

Anyways thanks all and hope to hear back, from people that has actually been playing. I want to rebase things, but that will take some time. So looking to figure out what should come off bases or even be built if need be.

Archived