[UK] Daemons of Chaos

Nubgan

Hey guys, throwing this out there to gauge interest. I am thinking of condensing my collection slightly and I am looking at offloading my Daemon collection. It is my least used and may as well get the funds and space back from them. I am not looking at splitting this due to the hassle and due to the size and fragile nature of some of the models I would look at either delivering it by hand or collected from somewhere mutual. I live in Leicester, so places in and around the East Midlands, Birmingham, Warwickshire and Northamptonshire would be easily traveled and most likely save on postage amount, but this can be negotiated if anyone is interested.

The entire collection consists on fully painted models to a table top+ standard, the majority of the regular infantry models and some of the others are on rounds and the larger stuff is on Squares, but it is all based with Agrellan Technical paint and grass to the same standard. The entire collection currently retails at £429 and I would look to rekindle the majority of that due to the fully painted and based nature of the models.

Let me know in this thread or by PM if there is any interest and I will look at getting some pictures of individual models up in the next couple of days if anyone shows some interest, and for now I have attached a picture that has some of the models present that I entered in Armies on Parade in 2015. Thanks for reading guys and see the list below:

Bloodthirster (2 Handed Axe varient)
Keeper of Secrets
Herald of Nurgle
Herald of Khorne
Herald of Tzeentch
Masque

20 Bloodletters
3 Bloodcrushers
Skull Cannon

20 Plaguebearers
3 Plague Drones

10 Pink Horrors