Terrain Question- SCGT

baymaks

Hi guys, sorry if A) this is the wrong place and B) is a bit of a noob question :)

The south coast GT rules pack lists about terrain that we need 5 pieces, 3 big, 2 small, one of the big being a structure

could anyone give me an example of what people have taken in the past? I've currently got a bale wind vortex which I want to add too, does it have to he GW or Citadel terrain or can it just be terrain and whats a good example of a structure?

I know it seems a bit of a noobish question, just looking at attending soon and wanted to be prepared ^_^

Cheers, Maks

3 big pieces: Citadel wood, any of the GW buildings (dreadstone blight ec), temple of skulls, arcane ruins, swamps/lakes, hills

2 small pieces: Realm gates, scatter terrain like walls, balewind, any of the other Storm of magic terrain

Last year I took a ruin (dreadstone blight), a forest, a hill, a large swamp and the GW building Deathknell watch. along with a pair of realm gates for the last scenario

50 minutes ago, Terry Pike said:

3 big pieces: Citadel wood, any of the GW buildings (dreadstone blight ec), temple of skulls, arcane ruins, swamps/lakes, hills

2 small pieces: Realm gates, scatter terrain like walls, balewind, any of the other Storm of magic terrain

Last year I took a ruin (dreadstone blight), a forest, a hill, a large swamp and the GW building Deathknell watch. along with a pair of realm gates for the last scenario

Awesome, thanks Terry! Ive got loads of old terrain from back in the day when I used to play fantasy, think I'm gonna strip some of it and repaint as well as getting some realm gates (because lets be honest, they look ace!) Nice one :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/04/2017 at 4:38 PM, Fastbear said:

Do you use realmgate rules if you field realmgates as terrain outside of the last scenario?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think this can be decided with your opponent at the table. I have been playing as per the warscroll as it adds an interesting mechanic.

Archived