Nagash - his story, lore and background

Antipodean7

Nagash - his story, lore & background.  From mortal man to God of Death in the Mortal Realms. In only 20 minutes.  A new lore show in AoS Shorts style with the massive help of our local Mortarch, Tronhammer.

Nagash is a pillar of Warhammer – so we could easily have hours of in-depth coverage – but I’m going to stick to AoS Shorts form and try to distill the story into a show around 20 minutes long.  The first half of the show is background, it tells the origin of Nagash from the world-that-was through to the End Times.  Given it is ancient history for those living in the Mortal Realms, this part is told as a saga.  The second half of the show is more descriptive and lets you know the main Nagash story from the Age of Myth through to Malign Portents and the Time of Tribulations.  It was certainly a challenge trying to capture the essence of the story and decide what was in and what was out.

Let me know if we succeeded & if you'd like to hear more lore in this format. Also, I'd love to know if there are extra community resources I should add to the further reading section at the end.

https://aosshorts.com/nagash/

Archived