Supreme Lord of Change grant me gains!

Bods for the Bods God

Hi everyone, I recently decided to make a serious return to the hobby after seeing all the new Tzeentch models, particularly the Kairic Acolytes.
When my eyes first beheld such wondrous physique the first thing that came to mind was, "Supreme Lord of Change grant me gains! Bods for the Bods God!"
Now I'm on a magical journey of starting my Tzeentchian  Forces alongside building a home gym.

Happy to be a part of the community~

9 hours ago, Bods for the Bods God said:

Hi everyone, I recently decided to make a serious return to the hobby after seeing all the new Tzeentch models, particularly the Kairic Acolytes.
When my eyes first beheld such wondrous physique the first thing that came to mind was, "Supreme Lord of Change grant me gains! Bods for the Bods God!"
Now I'm on a magical journey of starting my Tzeentchian  Forces alongside building a home gym.

Happy to be a part of the community~

Welcome to TGA!

(Ps... That physique? It's apparently magical ... yours sounds like a lot more hard work .... )

Come join in!

1 hour ago, TheOtherJosh said:

Welcome to TGA!

(Ps... That physique? It's apparently magical ... yours sounds like a lot more hard work .... )

Come join in!

Thanks for responding Josh, us Archanites gotta stick together!

Tomorrow my first trial begins, The Scourging of Gu-Razh: "Only Tzeentch knows what horrors lay beneath such a long forgotten realm."

Archived