07 January 2017 - 08 January 2017
What is the Game Kastle Winter War?
The Winter War is a 2 day, 5 game, 2000 point Age of Sigmar Grand Tournament hosted by Game Kastle Mountain View, which will be held annually at the beginning of January. We here at Game Kastle are committed to bringing our gaming communities the highest quality events, and as such we are proud to present you with our first official independent ITC GT. Come spend a weekend immersing yourself in a fantastical themed event complete with special scenery rules, scenario and fantastic prizes for every participant. The first place player will take home a Shattered Dominion Realm of Battle table, and 3 pieces of terrain that have been painted in the Winter War theme. More information on prizes, army composition, scenarios, and more will be coming shortly when we release the full players packet. But most of all come and enjoy the excitement of playing your favorite game in an event we hope will have a ton of fun at! Building up this community has been a lot of fun, and we want to provide all our players with a special weekend!
Dates: 1/7/16 - 1/8/16
Game Kastle Mountain View
550 Showers Dr
Mountain View CA, 94040
$50 to cover the entire weekend entry, you can buy your tickets and register online here,
10-12:30 Round 1 - Blood and Glory
1:30-4:00 Round 2 - Gift from the Heavens
4:30-7:00 Round 3 - Three Places of Power
(there will be a flea market in the morning)
1:00-3:30 Round 4 - Take and Hold
4:00-6:30 Round 5 - The Winter War (for details check the event packet coming soon)
Events USA 1 Comment
14 January 2017 - 15 January 2017
I'm happy to be able to give out invites to the 2016/17 Age of Sigmar Masters event. The Masters are being held at Warhammer World on 14th/15th January 2017 an the following players have been offered invitations:
Terry Pike @Terry Pike
Ben Johnson @Ben Johnson
Russ Veal @Russ Veal
Jack Armstrong (Current Master) @Jack Armstrong
Mark Wildman @Mark wildman
Darran Palmer @Darran
Ricky Mee @ChippyRick
Daniel Ford @Dan.Ford
Tony Moore @Countmoore
Luke McHugh @lukerooney
Robert Sedgeman @Sedge
Rob Perrin @Rob Perrin
Martin Morrin @Total Fanboy
Kieran Harper @Sangfroid
Invites must be accepted by Wednesday 28th December.
The following people are in reserve places and will be offered an invite, in this order, in the case of someone above them in the rankings declining an invitation or drop out closer to the date. If you are on the reserve list then you should submit an army list by list submission date.
Reserve places will be closed on Monday 9th Jan. I will have Pete Foley and Adam Hall submitting lists in case of a stand-in being required in the last week or on the day. As an absolute last resort I will play.
Army List Submission
Army list must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7pm on Saturday 7th January as a Warscroll Builder export in the body of an email.
The UK Masters 2016/17
We will be playing 6 games of Age of Sigmar from the Generals Handbook.
Each of the Matched play batteplans will be played in a random order.
Major Victory = 30 points
Minor Victory = 10 point
Draw/Loss = 0 points
Warscroll points destroyed will be used as a tiebreaker.
Everyone gets 60 points. The Tournament organiser reserves the right not award these points for any reason at any time.
Armies must be appropriately fully painted, based on rounds or ovals and cohesive.
up to 20 points will be awarded in each of these 3 sections at the tournament organisers discretion for a total of 60 points.
Models not painted or on incorrect bases will be removed from the game and counted as destroyed and no points will be awarded for painting
I fully expect everyone to get maximum scores in both these sections, I am not looking to reward excellence.
Any questions, send photos in advance to email@example.com
Army Lists that are sent in on time and in the correct format will get 30 points.
If your list is late or illegal you will get 0 points.
Winning the event
The overall winner and 2016/17 Master will be the player with the most points overall.
Overall > result VS the person(s) tied > Soft Scores > Total Units killed points.
In the past we have had various issues with illegal lists, late list and other problems. I’ve tried to cover this with a submission date away from new year, instead of on new year and also with a list of reserves in advance.
There will be no leeway on penalties. It is Christmas and everyone is busy, so if you think it might be a problem over the holidays send it in now.
Good luck and I will see you all at the event!
Masters 2016 Rules pack .pdf
Here are a few pics from last years event.
Events UK 2 Comments
14 January 2017 09:45 AM - 14 January 2017 06:00 PM
Kicking off the year Imps Gaming will be running the first of what we hope are regular tournaments in Lincoln.
Its a straight up 2000 point matched play event with space for 20 players. Tickets are £15 on the door or £10 if purchased before the day.
Ill get a tournament pack finalised and up soon, but unpainted models will be allowed, usual house rules - base to base; nothing affects turn dice etc.
Tickets available at: http://shop.imps-gaming.com/t/tournaments
Over the phone on: 01522 535103
Or in store.
1. Jon Rouston
2. Jonny Statham
3. Matt Shepperson
4. Lee Bromley
Events UK 0 Comments
14 January 2017 10:00 AM - 14 January 2017 05:45 PM
IMPS GAMING Lincolnshire
Tickets £10 (£15 on the Day) available at http://shop.imps-gaming.com/t/tournaments
Artifacts and command traits as per Official Tomes and handbook
our page :
the event :
15, Crofton Close
we have on site parking
Events UK 0 Comments
15 January 2017 09:30 AM - 15 January 2017 06:00 PM
Tickets are on sale now grab them here only 16 places, don't miss out!
Events UK 0 Comments
21 January 2017
TEMPEST CRUSADE: SHYISH
This will be a 3-game 2000pts singles tournament using the General's Handbook, based in the Realm of Shyish so expect some ghostly whispers and spooky goings on to add some spice to the games!
This tournament will be held at Common Ground Games, Stirling (map). Cost will be £16 each. This covers your 3 games and lunch on the day (and it's lovely at CGG).
Prizes will be available for 1st place, 2nd place, Wooden Spoon, and Best Army (possibly more depending on numbers!)
09:00 – 09:45 Registration
09:45 – 12:15 Round 1
12:15 – 13:00 Lunch – Voting for Best Army
13:00 – 15:30 Round 2
15:30 – 15:45 Break
15:45 – 18:15 Round 3
18:15 – 18:30 Presentations
Grudges Round 1 are allowed.
SIGN UP HERE (link to Events forum page)
If ENTRANTS list is full names can still be added to RESERVE list. 46 spaces are available.
If on ENTRANTS list please send payment by SATURDAY 26th NOVEMBER 2016 via PayPal Gift Payment to firstname.lastname@example.org to guarantee a place on the ENTRANTS list.
After 26th NOVEMBER any unpaid slots will be open to the RESERVE list.
This is due to the level of interest shown, and to allow those travelling to have time to make plans.
This will be an open list tournament.
All army lists need to be submitted by 23:59 on SATURDAY 14th JANUARY 2017. THIS GETS YOU FREE TOURNAMENT PTS!
Please send your army list in plain text format in the body of the email (no office docs or pdfs please) to:
email@example.com with ‘ARMY LIST - PLAYER NAME’ (e.g. ARMY LIST – SCOTT SMITH) as the subject.
Sign up now, and spread the word. If you've not played AoS yet competitively or otherwise please come and join the fun.
Scott (@_wee_men) & Tim (@timg83)
1 Adam Moffat PAID
2 Ade McBain PAID
3 Alan Aitken PAID
4 Andy Currie PAID
5 Brian Convery PAID
6 Calum Todd PAID
7 Chris White PAID
8 Craig Ross PAID
9 Daniel Marshall PAID
10 Darren Kneller PAID
11 Garry Marshall PAID
12 Graeme Davidson PAID
13 Greig Summers PAID
14 Iain Hunter PAID
15 Ian Crew PAID
16 Ian Howlett PAID
17 Isaac Gilbert PAID
18 Ivan Reeves PAID
19 James Marshall PAID
20 Jamie Ferguson PAID
21 Joe Gilday PAID
22 Joe Ward PAID
23 Kev Low PAID
24 Leigh Martin PAID
25 Liam Watt PAID
26 Lucas Wdowiak PAID
27 Luke Whitehead PAID
28 Mike Callaghan PAID
29 Neil Peckett PAID
30 Paul Eckworth PAID
31 Paul Whitehead PAID
32 Rich Payne PAID
33 Richard Strachan PAID
34 Ryan Savage PAID
35 Sam Jackson PAID
36 Stu West PAID
37 Stuart Murray PAID
38 William Convery PAID
39 Dazz Waring PAID
40 Benjamin Savva
41 Brian Duncan
42 David Ross
43 Stuart Dinwoodie
44 Tam Whyte
Events UK 1 Comment
27 January 2017 07:30 PM - 29 January 2017 03:00 AM
In conjunction with Hutt Miniature Wargames Club, I’m happy to announce Battlehost @ ValleyCon 2017 a 2,000-point tournament with a focus around strategic gameplay, operation 5 games over two days.
· Date/Time: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm, Saturday January 28, 2017. 8.45 am – 4.30pm Sunday January 29, 2017.
· Venue: Expressions, The Upper Hutt Civic Hall - http://www.expressions.org.nz/
· Entry fee: $35 for both days.
· Organiser: Shaun Bates – firstname.lastname@example.org – 021 810 170
· Due Dates: Registration due ASAP to confirm place. Lists due Friday 20 January 2017
To register, please visit https://huttclub.wordpress.com/events/valleycon-2017/ and complete the online registration. We currently only have 20 spots but do have the opportunity to expand if there is the demand and space. There is a registration fee of $35.
Age of Sigmar: Battlehost
· Rounds: 5 total – 3 on Saturday, 2 on Sunday
· Game Size: Battlehost 2,000 points
· Table Size: 6 ft x 4 ft
· Battlefield Roles: Leaders (1-6) – Battleline (3+) – Artillery (0-4) Behemoths (0-4)
· Rules: All pitched battle rules from the General’s Handbook
· Battleplans: Battleplans will be rolled before the start of each round. There will be no double up battleplans. We will be playing every battleplan excluding Escalation.
· Prizes: First overall, Second overall. Third overall, Best sports, Best painted.
ROUNDS & SCENARIOS
2 ½ hour rounds which will be enforced. The game must end on an even number of turns. We have a strict schedule to run so please be mindful of the time. Battleplans will be rolled before the start of each round. We will be playing every battleplan excluding Escalation.
Grudges for round 1 are welcome and will only be enforced if BOTH parties agree.
Day 1 – Saturday
· Registration/Doors open: 8.30 am – 8.45 am
· Round 1: 8.45 am – 11.15 am
· Lunch: 11.15 am – 11.45 am
· Round 2: 11.45 am – 2.15 pm
· Round 3: 2.30 pm – 5 pm
Day 2 – Sunday
· Doors open 8.30am
· Round 4: 9.00 am – 11.30 am
· Lunch: 11.30am – 12.30 pm
· Round 5: 12.30 pm – 3 pm
· Prize giving: 4pm
· Due Friday 20 January 2017. There will be a bonus 3 tournament points (counts to your overall scoring) for every player who hands their list in on time
· Any warscroll which has official points from Games Workshop can be used, including forgeworld. Players must select all warscrolls from the same grand alliance.
· All unit options must be listed on your army list (as they appear on your models), If you have any proxy questions please email email@example.com
· If you are using Reinforcement Points, you must list all potential reinforcement units on your army list, under the heading ‘REINFORCEMENTS’
· All models listed as ‘RINFORCEMENTS’ on your army list must be taken to the event.
· Send your army list to firstname.lastname@example.org
· You can make changes to your list that you have submitted up until Friday 20 January 2017.
· You do not need to list your General, Command Traits or Artefacts as these are chosen immediately after you set up your last unit in the ‘Set Up” phase. You can take multiples of the same artefact.
Painting is always encouraged, but there will be no painting standard enforced. If you wish to proxy a unit, please email email@example.com with details and or pictures.
The tournament will be decided based on the following scoring. Please note these are subject to change and will be confirmed at the event.
· Major Victory = 5 points
· Minor Victory = 3 points
· Draw = 2 points
· Minor loss = 1 points
· Major loss = 0
· Major Victories.
· Kill points – The points of warscrolls destroyed during the event.
· Sports votes.
WHAT TO BRING
· Copy of this player’s pack
· AOS rules sheet, Warscrolls, and/or personal device with the Age of Sigmar app
· Copy of allegiance FAQ
· 5 copies of your list for your opponents
· Models, Dice, Rangefinder, Tokens
· 5 pieces of terrain if you have them
· Objective Markers (2-4)
Results for Battlehost will contribute towards the national rankings scoring system for New Zealand. http://www.warhammernz.com/
1. Measure from base to base. Square bases allowed.
2. When measuring distance vertically, you will use a volume from base foot print as high as the models head (or torso) whichever is the highest point (please note this excludes limbs, wings, weapons banners and weapons even if they have a head on a spear…) Please see picture below.
3. If there are multiple versions of a warscroll available, you must use the most recent, unless your opponent agrees otherwise.
4. A natural roll of a 6 to hit and to wound will always succeed.
5. Models which cannot be attacked or targeted are unable to score or contest objectives (Carrion/Changeling ect)
6. The “Battle begins” section of the rules will not be used.
Events New Zealand 0 Comments
27 January 2017 10:30 PM - 29 January 2017 06:30 AM
We'll be updating this page as new details are available.
Tickets go on sale in September.
Players Pack out soon.
Facebook Event - https://www.facebook.com/events/1775235129355293/
Date: 28/29 January 2017
Events Australia 0 Comments
28 January 2017 09:30 AM - 28 January 2017 07:00 PM
I'm starting to run Age of Sigmar events at The Sanctuary nr. Mansfield.
The first event, "Slayer of Kings" will be on Saturday 28th January 2017 and will be a 1 day, 3 game, 2000pt matched play tournament.
I'm intending on doing Bi-Monthly tournaments throughout 2017 and a league table will be kept (similar to how the Sanctuary does it's 40k tournaments) whereby the top 24 at the end of the year will be invited to a special "Hall of Fame" tournament in December 2017 (Top placed will enter for free).
Pack can be found here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ifh4arwxqpchqj/AoS Jan 2017 Slayer of Kings.pdf?dl=0
The cost is £10 for the day. This does NOT include lunch but does include all terrain so you don't need to bring any. Payment can be sent via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are 24 places available initially.
AoS Jan 2017 Slayer of Kings.pdf
Events UK 3 Comments