Events New Zealand: NiCON 2016 (Hamilton, New Zealand)

Tronhammer NZ

Event Title: NiCON 2016 (Hamilton, New Zealand)
Event Author: Tronhammer NZ
Calendar: Events New Zealand
Event Date: 06/04/2016 8:00 AM to 06/05/2016 6:00 PM

Welcome to the 27th North Island Convention (NiCON), this year featuring Warhammer: Age of Sigmar! 

NiCON is in Hamilton this year, on the 4th-5th of June. We will be using the SCGT16 Pack as a template, allowing all Legacy Warscrolls and base shapes. Custom scenarios are balanced for tournament play, and each tells part of an exciting narrative that you will play through over the course of the event.

This is the Age of Sigmar event you've been waiting for, folks. Mark your calendars, book your tickets, come support your hobby and share in the glory of the Mortal Realms!

Useful Links

Prizes and Sponsorship

We have a ton of great prizes lined up, with thanks to our generous sponsor Mighty Ape.

Travel & Accommodation
If you are considering travelling to Hamilton, please let me know! I am going to do my best to keep costs down as much as possible for travellers. I can arrange transit from the airport, and will get a group discount from a local motel. Please be in touch.

Contact Info
E: tronhammernz@gmail.com
P: 021952974
T: @TronhammerNZ
F: https://www.facebook.com/tronhammernz/

NICON Poster.png

NiCON 2016 (Hamilton, New Zealand)