I've been pretty lucky this year with my hobby goals. Got to go on Warhammer Live, won a few painting trophies at tournaments and got chosen for White Dwarf's Facebook model of the week. Would love to get my minis into White Dwarf print though! I absolutely love the current White Dwarf. Maybe I can dream of getting to do a White Dwarf battle report some day?
For every hobby goal you complete though, there are a dozen more I dream of doing. Here's what's top of my agenda:
1. Play though all of Shadows over Hammerhal as the Game Master. (Currently painting my set up!)
2. Fully paint a destruction Skirmish Warband (the last GA I don't have any painted force for).
3. Create a Freeguild town. I have 2 Tudor style buildings and half a Sigmarite Mausoleum. I want to get a couple of Lake Town house kits to finish it off.
4. Collect and paint everything that comes out for Shadespire. EVERYTHING.
5. Oh, I forgot. After reading Spear of Shadows I also want to do an Ironclad to cart my heroes around for narrative games. I could be especially awesome when the AoS RPG comes out - it'll be like Final Fantasy disk 4 across the Mortal Realms.