I really enjoy converting from time to time. The forest paladins came out great, but while I still like how I painted the flame phoenix (those feathers took forever), and the glaive is my first attempt at nmm effects, the cloak on the rider looks awkward when looking at it from the side.
The banner on the Sisters is my first real dabble with free hand, and I think it came out ok. It's something I hope to try again, as I have a better idea of how to approach it now.
The army isn't finished, but I have moved on to other projects. After looking at the models again, I've realised I still like the idea of the army and might return to the scheme eventually!