Need help expanding my destroction collection

Congratz

Hello there ?

I wanna expand my Destroction collection, the problem is that i have alot of destroction and i simply don't know what to add to my collection ? I was thinking maybe some savage orruks?

I would like to hear ppls ideas ?

Let me just say that i have

Load of Moonclan grotz

A bunch of Beastclaw raiders

And a bunch of Ironjawz

It would help if you could be more specific than 'a bunch of...' as there are lots of particular parts which are interesting / fun /competitive.

If you are thinking about current competitive lists, having a kunnin Rukk in your army really helps with some ranged threat.

I personally love the Gargants and having one or two running the flanks can be great fun. They are also great at removing chaff.

I've been toying with a Grot Wolf rider list with chariots which looks hilarious. The chariot buff plus a sneaky stabbin bonus makes them semi decent. I ran a Grot warboss on Wolf as my general in a mixed destruction list at scgt which people didn't expect. Rerolling Armour save and a 5+  ward within 3" of a friendly unit makes him a lot more survivable than people think.

I am in the process of building out my  IronJawz allegiance into mixed Destruction to provide a little variety and maybe even a little more tactical flexibility. Gonna build out the battleline with a unit of 20 savage urroks, 10 grots with bows, and 10 grots with bows. Plan on adding a converted Brute boss on Wyvern and at least one gargant, rounding out the rest of the list with IronJawz. 

2 hours ago, Blueisola said:

Gonna build out the battleline with a unit of 20 savage urroks, 10 grots with bows, and 10 grots with bows.

Grots have a minimum unit size of 20 though, so you'll have to add some more of them for this to work.

Think ill be going with Savage Orruks but where should i start?

When I say "A bunch" i mean

Ironjawz: 40 'ardboyz, 15 brutes, 1 Megaboss, 1 Gordrakk, 1 warchanter, 2 Shamans and 3 Gruntas

Moonclan grots: 120+ Grots, 16 squigs (herders), 5 hoppers, 1 mangler squig, 3 warbosses, 3 shamans and a collosal squig

Beastclaw: 4 mournfang, 5 Stonehorns and 20 normal ogors.

How about some Spider Rider Grots?  That might be fun to include in.

Aleguzzler Gargants are pretty fun too.

What about some of the other Forge World Destruction units?  Fimir look to be pretty good, and the monster selection they have is pretty cool as well -  I really want to get a Magma Dragon some day....

Archived