Seraphon in warhammer total war 2. Cover stars of UK PC Gamer

It's a shame they went with pc gamer. 

That company  is terrible now, full of journalists & editors and not passionate gamers/pc enthusiasts.

Their reviews appear to be based entirely on repeat business.

The guy who reviewed blood bowl was complaining about the randomness in it and chance factors... 

I think I remember rome 2 being rather positive also, and we all remember the mess that game was on launch.

Reviews of products being massively different of those of people on YouTube who have to pay for the products 

Etc.

But yeah can't wait for total warhammer 2, wish they done another collector's box

10 hours ago, Arkiham said:

It's a shame they went with pc gamer. 

But yeah can't wait for total warhammer 2, wish they done another collector's box

There are articles popping up on TW:W2 all over the place, so they def didn't just go with PC Gamer (thank goodness!) I am getting more hyped the more I read. I'm pissed though, because I know I am going to spend 500 hours playing that game (very lowball estimate...) that I could spend on PAINTING.

And yeah, collector's box.... I didn't much care for the contents of the TW:W1 box, but if they did a TW:W2 version with special models for Teclis, Mazdamundi, Malekith, and whatever LL they choose to represent the fourth faction (yeah, we all know what it is but I'll respect those that don't want spoilers), I would end up willing to drop an uncomfortable amount of cash on that.

7 minutes ago, swarmofseals said:

There are articles popping up on TW:W2 all over the place, so they def didn't just go with PC Gamer (thank goodness!) I am getting more hyped the more I read. I'm pissed though, because I know I am going to spend 500 hours playing that game (very lowball estimate...) that I could spend on PAINTING.

And yeah, collector's box.... I didn't much care for the contents of the TW:W1 box, but if they did a TW:W2 version with special models for Teclis, Mazdamundi, Malekith, and whatever LL they choose to represent the fourth faction (yeah, we all know what it is but I'll respect those that don't want spoilers), I would end up willing to drop an uncomfortable amount of cash on that.

the collectors for total warhammer was the best ive ever had.  i absolutely love it. book, horn, necklace, ring. all useable and decorational. 

ive dropped about 1.6k hours into total warhammer so far 

24 minutes ago, Arkiham said:

the collectors for total warhammer was the best ive ever had.  i absolutely love it. book, horn, necklace, ring. all useable and decorational. 

ive dropped about 1.6k hours into total warhammer so far 

Yeah, it's definitely nice stuff. I just don't have any place to put any of it. I can always justify more space for minis though :D You have me beat on TW:W1, "only" at 1481, and some portion of that is due to leaving it on all day while away from time to time.

2 minutes ago, swarmofseals said:

Yeah, it's definitely nice stuff. I just don't have any place to put any of it. I can always justify more space for minis though :D You have me beat on TW:W1, "only" at 1481, and some portion of that is due to leaving it on all day while away from time to time.

my hours into total war is criminal. 

2844 into empire

1244 into napoleon

1600 into attila 

1480 into rome 2

2516 into shogun 2. 

1631 warhammer

could probably knock off about 500 hours total from afk time.

yeah love the series lol 

Archived