Likelihood of GHB2 changes

I've started to play Overlords and found that terrain doesn't matter much for my gun lines. Huge difference from my zombie horde army. With Barak Zilfin I've been dropping right in the backfield and deleting heroes and units. I'm hoping we get the 40k 8th rule where you can only target a hero if he is the closest model, unless you have a sniper keyword. That will help tremendously.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Sactownbri said:

I've started to play Overlords and found that terrain doesn't matter much for my gun lines. Huge difference from my zombie horde army. With Barak Zilfin I've been dropping right in the backfield and deleting heroes and units. I'm hoping we get the 40k 8th rule where you can only target a hero if he is the closest model, unless you have a sniper keyword. That will help tremendously.

At which point people will spam whatever sniper they have, unless it's a ****** unit which couldn't kill a hero anyway.

I think points adjustments are the most likely answer to gunlines with a slim chance of a force org change to restrict "elite" units.

At which point people will spam whatever sniper they have, unless it's a ****** unit which couldn't kill a hero anyway.
I think points adjustments are the most likely answer to gunlines with a slim chance of a force org change to restrict "elite" units.

Personally I'm really curious how the new rule will work in 40K where you can only target a character if it is the closest unit unless it has a wound characteristic greater than 10 AND you have line of site. Makes tactical placement of troops to get the command benefits more interesting.

Archived