Events UK: Northern Invasion 2017

@aosbatrep

If you can't come to the North Isles, we will bring the North Isles to you.

Stirling: 2 December 2017

Northern Invasion 2017 will see entrants play three games of Age Of Sigmar using the matched play rules from the Generals Handbook 2017 (plus some small, themed North Isles rules).

Tickets are limited to 46, costing £20. Entry fee includes lunch, a welcome gift and entry into the free raffle draw. Previous entrants can purchase a ticket during June before the remainder go on general sale in July.

Full pack to be released 8 weeks before the event with drafts beforehand. There will be themed prizes for overall winner, best in each Grand Alliance and some painting prizes too. The badge of shame will make a welcome return and our guest bard, Guy Haley, will return to immortalise the deeds of one lucky general. In addition, there will be a consolation prize for last place and some narrative awards too  

Pack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g0ena19n1hkz86w/2017 pack 1.1 (final).pdf?dl=0

Thanks.401c1018c0bd6c47109ac8e685edba6b.jpg

Edited by @aosbatrep
Final pack added

List of paid entrants:

1. Sir John Harper

2. Graeme Davidson

3. Paul Whitehead 

4. Lyndon Sinclair

5. Garry Marshall

6. Scott Smith.

7. Richard Strachan

8. Liam Watt

9. Iain Hunter

10. Leigh Martin

11. Adam Martin

12. Nathan Watson

13. Shane Kingston 

14. Michael Hanns

15. Ross Joyce

16. Adam Rawson

17. Adam Turner

18. Dave Sweeting 

20. Captain Currie.

21. Krzysiek Witkowski

22. Christian White

23. Sam Pett

24. Kev Low

25. Brian Convery

26. Steven Bell

27. Ed Bennet

28. Luke Garside

29. Gary Pollock

30. Will Pollock

31. Stu Gibson

32. Steve Mccormick.

33. D Nemeth

34. K Fekete

35. Grant Mudie

36. Niall Campbell

37. Thane Jamie

38. Mike Callaghan 

39. Lukas

40. Ellis Priestly 

41. Nicky Maynard 

42. Neil Peckett

43. Trev Moffat

44.John Craig

45.Riyathe al Janabe

46.Yahia al Janabe

Reserve list (unpaid)

a. 

b. 

c. Dave Soutar 

d. 

e. 

f. 

g. Ben Porter

Edited by @aosbatrep
Updated entrants

• 2 weeks later...

Prize Support Update

Given that tickets are now on general sale, it seems a good time to share some information on our prizes at Northern Invasion this year.

Aside from the themed prizes for best players in each Grand Alliance and the overall winner(more on that next week), plus Orkney-themed prizes, we have prizes from some great sponsors:

Best Painted Army Award by Kromlech
Best Warlord by Games and Gears
Prizes for the free raffle and for runners up by Green Stuff World, Terrain Factory, Playmats.eu and more to be confirmed

More info to follow folks! Only 6 tickets left so, if you will be in Scotland on 2 December, grab one while you can.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Edited by @aosbatrep

Just signed up for this as two new gamers. Looking forward to this hugely and hope we are both not too much cannon fodder for the more experienced gamers.
Luck has its place [emoji4] 

Pennies received safely- thanks. There's a few first timers coming and everyone is very welcome. You'll even be eligible to compete for the best newcomer award if it ends up being your first event. [emoji106]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Rats! I'm a wedding reception in the evening, otherwise I'd have signed up for this one.

Do you put on other AoS tournaments throughout the year? 

Next time![emoji6]

I do one a year but there are others who arrange good events too up here. It'll likely be earlier next year though so maybe early summer. Would be great to see some of you coming up. Are you going to AGOM? I think I'm sharing a b&b with some guys from Newcastle [emoji16]

• Like 1

9 hours ago, @aosbatrep said:

Next time!emoji6.png

I do one a year but there are others who arrange good events too up here. It'll likely be earlier next year though so maybe early summer. Would be great to see some of you coming up. Are you going to AGOM? I think I'm sharing a b&b with some guys from Newcastle emoji16.png

Yep. There's five of us from Newcastle Warlords going to AGOM. We're all staying in my wife's auntie's caravan just outside Kendal. Who are you staying with? 

Do you have a Facebook group or somewhere that your/others events in Stirling are posted? I seem to have missed this until now. The interest in tournaments at our club has exploded this year so we'd probably bring a few along in the future. 

Yep. There's five of us from Newcastle Warlords going to AGOM. We're all staying in my wife's auntie's caravan just outside Kendal. Who are you staying with? 
Do you have a Facebook group or somewhere that your/others events in Stirling are posted? I seem to have missed this until now. The interest in tournaments at our club has exploded this year so we'd probably bring a few along in the future. 

I'm staying at the Sundial b&b. The owner said there were folk from Newcastle booked in the same weekend for Agom.

The AoS Scotland Facebook page and the Scottish events diary on tga are best to keep up to date with our events.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ten additional tickets will be made available for Northern Invasion this Saturday. Anyone on the reserve list can secure a place by gifting £20 to www.paypal.me/stuwest any time from now. Any unsold tickets will go on general sale after that.95f512990cf0c76ddac37bad3464264f.jpg