Age of Sigmar Skirmish - Full Points List

3 hours ago, Rafal Maj said:

I'd love to attach somekind of info like that to this points list. Models like Salamanders can make this game very sketchy. That's why my first idea was not to include them. As the rules say no Behemoths and no Artillery. But maybe some kind of nerf could work.

I agree it would be better not to include them. If people want to add broken things, they should be required to work out the rules with their friends.

• Like 1

Are there any other artillery-like units in any of the other factions?

Despite painting up a salamander just for skirmish gaming, I totally see the merit of leaving them out.  Certainly only include them if there is some sort of note or warning.  

Or perhaps a separate section/page along with anything else from other factions that's in this same strange situation of being artillery-like or dishing out tons of easy mortal wounds or whatever.

Edited by Nin Win

5 hours ago, Sleboda said:

Skaven weapon teams, especially autohit warpfire, are like artillery. 

Then I say include everything and if @Rafal Maj wants to, he can put a note in about how it's the player's responsibility to figure out if any of these broderline artillery units needs to be either toned down or excluded.

4 hours ago, The Lord of Dragons said:

The aspiring deathbringers should both be 16. Also a typo in deathbringer

No, they shouldn't. Actual Skirmish points the one with Goreaxe and Skullhammer at a higher renown than the other one.

2 hours ago, Nin Win said:

Then I say include everything and if @Rafal Maj wants to, he can put a note in about how it's the player's responsibility to figure out if any of these broderline artillery units needs to be either toned down or excluded.

Agree completely.

There are plenty of things that break in Skirmish. I see Salamanders and Razordons as perfectly good candidates as models that would look interesting and be a logical part of a warband. A quick glance at the rules, and I'm not even sure if they'd be broken. They only have 3 wounds, short range on their shooting attacks, razordons stand and shoot only kicks in on a 4+, salamanders do one high damage attack (but at 8" range). I could get 6 Freeguild Handgunners for the same cost of either, and I reckon I'd choose the Handgunners most of the time.

If anything, Chameleon Skinks probably break the game far more easily just due to their movement shenaningans.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tchad78 said:

As in points or base size or what?

Model size

5 hours ago, AverageBoss said:

The megaboss is in the official release.

The Megaboss is about the same size as an ogor though isn't it? 
it was something that was said on the run up to release. skirmish isnt a place for big beasts. 

THE PDF IS READY 
PLEASE SEE THE FIRS POST IN THIS TOPIC FOR DOWNLOADS.

THIS IS NOT OVER YET 

There is still some work to be done.
1. I need your help with first page, disclaimer, info on how to use it etc. (The one right now is kinda sketchy)
2. Report on bugs and mistakes, missed models etc. Suggest ideas.
3. I'm going to add FW stuff.

Cheers!

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Infernalslayer said:

With a quick look through these, the Daemons of Chaos list seem to be missing, namely the Daemon Prince and Furies.

Furies are there (in PDF version), Daemon Prince not as he has Behemoth tag in GH.

Edited by Rafal Maj

20 minutes ago, Infernalslayer said:

Ah i see, thanks.

Just felt weird not to include him while Dragon Ogor Shaggoth and Ogroid Thaumaturge are included.

At first I thought he would be auto included in the game, since Chaos Lord has an ability to become one. I'll add him in the next update.