Khorne Bloodbound Blood Tithe table question?=

JonnyTheKing

Hi, 

First post and new Sigmar player here. I was curious, during a matched game, when the Blood Tithe point tally reaches 8 and I can place a daemon, does this unit have to be included within my points or can I literally just summon Skarbrand for free etc?

The general consensus seems to be that all reinforcements from tithe points, rolling 1s from battle shock on bloodletters etc, skarr bloodwrath coming back to life on a 4+ have to be paid for with points you have saved.

I had a thread a few months back with a similar question. 8 tithe points seems overpriced imo for what is basically 1 spell even if we no longer have access to wizards via BoK. Hopefully the GHB 2.0 will clarify it once and for all

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes, using 8 Blood Tithe points for matched play isn't very competative viable. The thing with AoS is that it isn't soley designed for matched play. Honestly though it matters very little. The moment you have 7 Blood Tithe points use them for your whole army, it can be rather incredible :) 

3 hours ago, Percy Verance said:

rolling 1s from battle shock on bloodletters

Reality blinks on bloodletters does not cost reinforcement points.  However you cannot go over the starting size of the unit.

Anything that adds a new unit will cost reinforcement points.  Skarr Bloodwrath costs reinforcement points because on death his 'unit' is removed from the table entirely, and therefor bringing him back requires placing an entirely new unit of him.

Archived