Podcasts! Give me your dice!

I'm totally looking for new dice. As the chessex dice I have are absolutely cursed. Anyone who's played against me will no, I roll 1's like they are going out of fashion.... until I roll for Bravery, when I start rolling my sweet 5's and 6's!

So I need new dice.

I've put my name down for some Facehammer die, when they become available. Any other podcast or Age of Sigmar themed dice available? 

Note: The image must be on the 6! :P 

1 minute ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Got any TBS dice? Not sure I have any sets currently for sale but I may be able to find some knocking about!

Failing that, a sweet t-shirt is sure to swing your luck in game ;) ....

Haha, great plug there. The Tee is sweet, but black (Dark Grey, yes) is not my colour. If you ever do some other colours I'll be all over it.

I don't have any TBS dice, would love some if/when you do some more.

On 20 May 2016 at 9:34 AM, Bowlzee said:

Excellent! Ordered some. Looking forward to my 200% increase in dice rolling skills... maybe

I bought some black sun dice and some bad dice dice. I also have clash dice and some of the famed dragon Slayer and Maelstrom dice. Increase in dice rolling skill has been approximately 0%. Last game I played I rolled two double 1 charges ?

Ive found a much better way to achieve success is only play people worse than you and never try to challenge better players (although I find that when I do play and lose its easy to blame my dice for the defeat rather than any poor tactical play and this definitely makes me feel better). 

Doubles games are also a good option as you can make your opponent make the key rolls, allowing you to take the glory as your own and at the same time give them scathing looks when they roll that untimely 1. 

Obviously these will not work for everyone, but they definitely work for me ?

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Veterannoob said:

Black Sun dice do look good when 6s are rolled. Sadly, for me these are leadership/battleshock tests...but still, look good! :x

Sadly, looks like they aren't available right now. 

Picked up some of these dice:

CfWsBZXW8AE_97m.jpg

Another set of great dice. I've also commissioned some dice from Chessex to go with my new Sylvaneth (the one the left):

DSCN7297.JPG

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2016 at 8:42 PM, 40pluswargamer said:

Just had some dice made for myself and already have several people placing pre-orders for some for themselves.

13413816_1742377489353403_2113932782_n.j

If you'd like some check out either my FB page or Website (links below.)

Only just seen this! I've sent an email to your website, though still 5 years away from being a 40+ wargamer ;)

My dice have arrived! Looking forward to rolling these bad boys

IMG_20160715_120321.jpg

On ‎08‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 10:25 PM, Paul Chapman said:

I also missed The Black Sun t-shirt. Must be more impulsive in future!

I will be doing a second run of these in August. Please DM me with your size and I'll add you to the list of interested parties.

On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 8:28 AM, Bowlzee said:

Sadly, looks like they aren't available right now. 

Likewise, I will be doing another run of dice in the next couple of months, so watch this space :) 

8 minutes ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Likewise, I will be doing another run of dice in the next couple of months, so watch this space :) 

That's great news! I've heard they only roll sixes, so looking forward to this ;) 

I'm putting in a second order for my 40+ Wargamer dice if anyone wants to jump in. Soon as I have 10 sets to order I can get it placed - turn around is usually 3-4 weeks after that and then I ship out to you, so I'm expecting to have this second order delivered by October.

*NOTE: first order was expected to be delivered by September and it should be out in the next week or so.

Archived