Tyrion's capture of Slaanesh

At the moment I'm catching up on AoS storylines after basically not playing since the end eighth ed and I've not read the novels that have been published alongside the sourcebooks so forgive me if this has been hammered ou before. 

I know that Tyrion has captured Slaanesh, but what else do we know regarding this event? Where are Tyrion and Slaanesh now? How is Slaanesh imprisoned?

Cheers

2 hours ago, TheAntsAreBack said:

At the moment I'm catching up on AoS storylines after basically not playing since the end eighth ed and I've not read the novels that have been published alongside the sourcebooks so forgive me if this has been hammered ou before. 

I know that Tyrion has captured Slaanesh, but what else do we know regarding this event? Where are Tyrion and Slaanesh now? How is Slaanesh imprisoned?

Cheers

We don't know.  We know that Tyrion and Malekith teamed up to capture Slaanesh and that Slaanesh' followers are desperately looking for their God.  We know that Tzeentch knows what happened and that its a fate worse than death.  I suspect that Morathi has something to do with this whole situation while some think that Slaanesh has been imprisoned within a living host (like Morathi for example).  We don't know a lot more beyond that.  

Yeah, there's little to be known aside from a tidbit from Shadows over Hammerhal: a sorcerer named Radomir has received a vision and thinks it's time to bring back slaanesh, through a great ritual. I THINK this is the lead to the next campaign, which will be a race too either stop or complete the ritual. We will see.

Don't forget to mention the Mistweaver Shaih hero from WHQ Silvertower. The hero is a mystic aelf looking character engulfed in fog. However what makes this relevant is because the Mistweaver is wielding a magic wand with a Slaanesh symbol in the top. Because of this and other clues many suspect that Slaanesh  affected shadow aelves might show up as a faction in the future.

8 hours ago, Oppenheimer said:

In 40k the dark eldar god mini they created is basically half elf half deamonette so it does seem to be a mash up that GW likes.

Absolutely. GW knows how well the 40K narrative is recieved and if you thake a bit of a distance you also see that 40K narrative is very much reflected into AoS aswell. From the humourisly but certainly true attention to Stormcasts and Space Marines to the way we see factions split up in chapters now, perhaps even too split up for comfortable game design :) 

We can assume Slaanesh will be freed, my guess is that this will go in line with a newer line of Slaanesh models. We see that for 40K the older art is used but I do think GW wants to add more character to Slaanesh. For 40K their character is very much asstablished, for AoS much less so. 

On 5/29/2017 at 8:58 PM, Entombet said:

Last i heard they are sucking those souls from him.

How?  actually don't answer.

18 hours ago, Greasygeek said:

Don't forget to mention the Mistweaver Shaih hero from WHQ Silvertower. The hero is a mystic aelf looking character engulfed in fog. However what makes this relevant is because the Mistweaver is wielding a magic wand with a Slaanesh symbol in the top. Because of this and other clues many suspect that Slaanesh  affected shadow aelves might show up as a faction in the future.

I think that is to look more like the moon symbol akin to Teclis than Slaanesh.

I assume Slaanesh and Aelves will be part and parcel when they finally get an AoS treatment.

Archived