Detailed map of ghyran from the season of war with stormcast update.

I might be a slowpoke but I saw this recently and in light of of the new AOS rpg I think this map will be important. As we all remember we got a detailed map of ghyran from the stormcast battle tome but of course it was in a book and we just have poor pictures. Someone out there has decided to add all the details in the book to the season of war map. I just want to say whoever you are, THANKS! 

So what do you lot think of the map now? I do think the RPG might take place in ghyran there is a good foundation there. 

tLzJNMn.jpg

So, Cubicle7 is making both the OldWorld RPG and the AoS RPG... wonder if there'll be many similarities between the two.

BTW, anyone played their other RPGs? I don't have the slightest clue what kind of game mechanics they tend to go for or if there's any kind of trend between the different games...

3 hours ago, Spinsane said:

BTW, anyone played their other RPGs? I don't have the slightest clue what kind of game mechanics they tend to go for or if there's any kind of trend between the different games...

Me too, it's a good question indeed. I wish FFG did this, I like a lot their approach, Dark Heresy being, perhaps, my favorite.

Archived