The idol hunters BLOG- ardboyz done!

Tom

1 hour ago, Tom said:

@Titcher thanks. Painting these now. Not sure what to put on the banner yet. Checks maybe. My freehand is not the best. 

Kepping with the Blackburn Rovers theme, how about something like "Venky's Out!"

I think checks would work well or if you were looking for a symbol, have a look for some stickers.

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:45 PM, Titcher said:

Kepping with the Blackburn Rovers theme, how about something like "Venky's Out!"

I think checks would work well or if you were looking for a symbol, have a look for some stickers.

Amazing!!!! xD

Wish I could "like" this more than once. Fantastic.

Well back from coalescence An what can I say what a great day.

managed to get these done in time. Rubbish pics. But took them last night.

Pretty happy with them. An managed to get a couple tokens done.

destruction one coalescence at gw. I got 2 wins an a second on the last game. Last game was a TNT game. 

Then I was shocked to pick up best single miniature for my maw krusha. Was a honour against some great stuff. 

Thanks for all the support. 

Hmmm what next to add to my army? 

IMG_2149.JPG

IMG_2150.JPG

IMG_2151.JPG

IMG_2152.JPG

IMG_2153.JPG

IMG_2154.JPG

IMG_2155.JPG

IMG_2156.JPG

IMG_2157.JPG

IMG_2158.JPG

IMG_2159.JPG

IMG_2160.JPG

IMG_2161.JPG

IMG_2162.JPG

Hey @Tom,

Firstly, those Ardboys look great. If that's not inspiration for me to finally get around to painting my own conversions, I don't know what is. They really do look awesome man.

Congrats on the painting award at Coalescence as well. Sorry we didn't get to catch there in the end.

Big question is; what's next? Maybe some other Destruction stuff to open out your options? Or if you wanna stick to pure Ironjawz, how about a second Cabbage...perhaps try a conversion?

Thanks @Chris Tomlin !! Big praise indeed coming from you. 

Yeah you can't avoid buying me a beer for long!! 

Next im doing 10 brutes. They are sinking in quick sand! They are built an primed. Just something I wanted to try. An I had them. 

But yes. What do us jawz players build/paint between now an gh2. 

Any suggestions? I do need to do my hunter an leviathan for raw. 

Thanks again mate

Only just seen these, they're amazing @Tom ! 

Really wonderful paint work. The weathering especially. The banner dude is awesome!

May very well have to steal your bloodbowl token idea, that's gnarly. I've got a surplus knocking around too!

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

god knows what you do with all the balls though lol!!

Ha! I did actually make an Orc BB team out of one set I had.. you can never have too many balls.

Coincidentally they're painted in the red & white of my club (Stoke). Never again though. Stripes made me want to weep..

Happy Monday all. No real hobby for me over the last week. Been pretty busy at the mo.

but me an @Dan Hadert did attend the Athena games doubles on Saturday. It was a nice local tournament set up.

the lads there where all pretty cool An fairly competitive. If anyone gets a chance to attend one of there tournaments I would recommend. They also have a pretty good shop attached to the venue. 

I took my ironjawz an I teamed up with dans stormcast. The stormjawz! 

It must have been a winning combo as we were luck enough to come second. We also picked up best sports. 

For best painted they judged the 2 halves of the army's separately. They had a players vote and a judges vote.

i was very pleased when my mate dan took out the players vote. I was surprised though when my name was called for judges vote. 

We bagged are selfs 70 pounds in store credit. I didn't need anything for my ironjawz so we put are winnings together An got dan a stardrake. A dission I may come to regret over the coming months. Dan being my main opponent!! 

All I all a great day of gaming. So thanks to Anthea games An thanks to dan my team mate. Next time if you don't hold me back maybe we can come first!!

IMG_2178.JPG

Great work [mention=710]Tom[/mention] & [mention=2044]Dan Hadert[/mention]! 2nd place, Best Sports and Best Painted; hobby heroes!! 
Looks like me and [mention=690]Forestreveries[/mention] might have our work cut out for ourselves when we take you on at Brothers of Sigmar in a couple of months time.

00b8c67cdc4ded34a35dd9ee94ef85e2.jpg

Gonna be awesome. Can't wait

Sent from the Hidden Enclaves via the Realmroots

• 2 weeks later...

Archived