Battle Bunker Live

discoking

Hi all,I've just started to live stream games from my venue and will stream all future tournaments and as many games as possible. Quality will get better over the next month as I learn more.

My channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBHID6xqGWQ9Udr4Iz-gvkg

lots of games already up including the recent Champions of the Realms tournament and some Blood Bowl games from week 3 of BBBL season 1.

Latest game up is a live game played last night Soulblight vs Slaves to Darkness(Malal army)

• 3 months later...

I love the battlereport! About turn 2 , when you spoke about pile with fiends.. I think they couldnt pile to bats because in turn 1 you failed charge with them so they Are placed more then 3" from fiends. Fiends cant pile because you can pile during combat phase if there Are models within 3"( bats Are like 3,000001 from fiends so fiends cant pile)

its confusing that part of rules, anyway i think in that case you had to pile with 2 fiends 3 " near the 3rd fiend that was within 3" from blood knights !:) 

43 minutes ago, Tizianolol said:

I love the battlereport! About turn 2 , when you spoke about pile with fiends.. I think they couldnt pile to bats because in turn 1 you failed charge with them so they Are placed more then 3" from fiends. Fiends cant pile because you can pile during combat phase if there Are models within 3"( bats Are like 3,000001 from fiends so fiends cant pile)

its confusing that part of rules, anyway i think in that case you had to pile with 2 fiends 3 " near the 3rd fiend that was within 3" from blood knights !:) 

Thanks

it was confusing but at the time his fiends could pile in but he wrongly broke coherency by piling in towards the bats. Anyways didn't make much difference :)

I have a question about blood Knights , warscroll says that you got d3 damage in the same turn you charged.

immagine you win the priority roll and you charge with them, in that combat phase you got d3 damage. When your opponent start with hero phase, move ... And arrive to combat phase. When you pile and attack you still got d3 damage?:)

2 hours ago, Tizianolol said:

I have a question about blood Knights , warscroll says that you got d3 damage in the same turn you charged.

immagine you win the priority roll and you charge with them, in that combat phase you got d3 damage. When your opponent start with hero phase, move ... And arrive to combat phase. When you pile and attack you still got d3 damage?:)

No,D3 is only on the turn the bloodknights charged,not battleround. 

11 hours ago, Tizianolol said:

You played really good! Do you think vlozd can be better with lance? Most form gives you opportunity to benefit from lance more I think!;)

Morethan likely yes. I have the sword on my model tho not sure I can be bothered to change it :) 

Archived