Thanks for Being Awesome

BunkhouseBuster

I would just like to say that it is very refreshing to see to coherent and courteous discourse on these forums.

On other forums and Facebook, it seems like people are so quick to spout off anger and vitriol, especially regarding 40K right now as 8th edition looms overhead.  But here, it seems that everyone is one the same page (or at least closer to the same page!).

Sure, there are arguments, but The Grand Alliance forums here, and the website in general, just seems like a very chilled out place where anyone can come and have their voices heard.  I don't know how many times my posts on DakkaDakka or Facebook are ignored or passed over.  But here at TGA, it seems like everyone is giving everyone feedback when they know the answer or have something to add to the conversation.

Let's keep it up, everyone.  Let our voice be the voice of Age of Sigmar fans!

On 10/05/2017 at 0:29 PM, Chris Tomlin said:

In the voice of Danny Sexbang....

"You're welcome."

@Forestreveries

Surely this has to be the voice of Maui

Thanks for the comment.  this was totally my intention when I set up the forum.  I have a great team of mods that are silent but firm when they can be to try and shut down any aggro before it becomes a problem but for the most part none of it is possible without an awesome community! 

Archived