What is YOUR Silver Tower team going to be?

Darth Alec

Shamelessly stealing this idea from someone on twitter. The Silver Tower lets us bring 4 Heroes along to conquer it. We can choose between nearly 40 heroes. What four dangerous individuals are you bringing?

And as a bonus question, what hero are you bringing to your next game night, if you don't know what the other guys have?

I think a single Sister of Avelon would be super cool, maybe convert her up a bit to represent an elite archer class.  Similarly a single Ironbreaker would be pretty cool, for that traditional armoured Dwarf look .

I want an Order themed crew and a Death themed one (providing rules become available).

• Knight Questor
  • Warrior Priest
  • Witch Hunter
  • Doomslayer

• Wight King
  • Necromancer
  • Vampire Lord
  • Tomb Banshee / Crypt Ghast Courtier

Bonus: I would bring a Gunmaster if no-one knew what I was bringing.

12 hours ago, Darth Alec said:

Shamelessly stealing this idea from someone on twitter. The Silver Tower lets us bring 4 Heroes along to conquer it. We can choose between nearly 40 heroes. What four dangerous individuals are you bringing?

And as a bonus question, what hero are you bringing to your next game night, if you don't know what the other guys have?

From me on Twitter! Haha!

Capture.JPG

13 minutes ago, Dr_Keenbean said:

This is a brilliant move on GW's part: I'm now going to buy a lot of hero models I would otherwise never have bothered with.

It's also nice for me from a hobby perspective. Variety keeps my painting skills sharp.

yep, I already bought the above Slaughterpriest that I otherwise would have never used.

3 hours ago, Rhellion said:

yep, I already bought the above Slaughterpriest that I otherwise would have never used.

Me too, I just bought him, he is such an awesome model.  At this rate I'm gonna have an army of hero's before my copies silver tower even turn up.

Lord Cellestant on Foot - because of shooty cloak and because i don't know if a heraldor can count the tower itself as terrain?

Wierdnob - because he might drive the Gaunt summoner crazy

White King with black axe - Cuz Nagash has a message for the Gaunt summoner.

Another Gaunt Sommoner! - or is it the same Gaunt Summoner pretending to be a different Gaunt Summoner

9 hours ago, Retraz said:

I've been thinking of a Destruction themed team.

• Gitmob Grot Shaman
  • Bonesplitterz Savage Orruk Warboss
  • Greenskinz Orruk Warboss
  • Ironjawz Warchanter

Agreed! Would be great to fit an ogor in but it's not happening with the base size. Or all Grots.

Archived