Greetings! I've been reading this forum for a while, but now decided to join you all on our path to glory! I've also been a 40k player for a long time, but now concern myself mostly with AoS as fantasy was always my favorite kind of setting, and high fantasy I like the most (apart from Middle Earth, of course, this is and always will be my love til the end of times). So now I'm finally slowly painting my lads, which are quite different as I own and buy different minis, and now I am focused on 5 armies, which I buy one by one, so to speak: Tzeentch army (I always was a stern follower of the Architect of Fates), different kinds of aelves (for now it's Scourge Privateers mostly, but not always), Gutbuster ogres, Dispossessed duardin and undead (perhaps, my favorite of all). So let's start, I hope you will enjoy my lads as well - everything is appreciated ^_^

The first one is my Wight King. Very lovely model, one I wanted long before I got to WHFB. Generally I don’t like skeletons that much, but this lad was too good to pass by. He will endure centuries to come, really.

Name: Guidarn the Relentless.

Occupation: a long dead wight king serving as the chief lieutenant of my vampire-lord.

Known facts: was a king of some human tribe in north of Shyish, namely the Frozen Dale in the Icy Cairn Mountains. He carved a kingdom for himself and became a great ruler, but after his death his sons couldn’t agree with his choice of the heir and started an infighting among themselves, which lasted till the armies of Chaos arrived in Shyish. Horde of Bloodbound warriors overran the kingdom and destroyed it, but they didn’t manage to break the wards on the king’s tomb. Which came in handy when Nepher’Amon, a soulblight vampire-lord, arrived after many centuries in these lands fleeing with remnants of his army from this very Bloodbound host. He reinforced his forces with the long dead warriors of the tribe and broke the seals of the king’s cairn. Guidarn appeared as skilled and ruthless a warrior in undeath as he was in life, and led his now undead servants in the final battle with the crazed berzerkers of the Blood God, carving a bloody path through their ranks and beheading their Bloodsecrator with a precisive blow. Eventually the Bloodbound horde was slaughtered to the last, having reinforced afterwards the ranks of the undead army of the vampire. Since that day the king fights at his side with the same efficiency and brutality as he did in his former life.

Король-умертвие 2.jpeg

Король-умертвие.jpeg

Then I've painted an Unforged duardin . This is also one of the best GW miniatures so far, so full of character like little else. Very dynamic, perfectly sculpted and demonstrating a strong idea across the whole figure, from his axes to the base. No wonder he remained in the Age of Sigmar as well!

Name: Hrolf Hrolfsson.

Occupation: elite warrior whose task is to fight the most dangerous things the foe could muster.

Known facts: Back in the day he was just a gifted smith in the stronghold, serving in the standing army as necessary from time to time, but after a failed expedition into the outer lands and, as a result, death of all his comrades in a battle with Chaos forces, his mind shattered. Hrolf can’t think of anything but fighting Chaos in all its forms and avenging his fellows, for he firsthand has seen what atrocities Chaos commits and how the very land transforms itself when it is corrupted by the Chaos energies, so he fights it whenever possible along with all those constantly protecting the stronghold from all invasions, especially the Chaos ones.

Раскованный 2.jpeg

Раскованный.jpeg

And the third one for now. My Barbarian Lord of Tzeentch. Well, actually the Darkoath Chieftain from the Silver Tower. It’s a lovely model to be sure, classical barbarian with distinct GW style (sculpt, design, quality and the like). But in the ST game and generally he is a neutral Chaos worshipper, from the Slaves to Darkness faction. I want some of them, like Chaos warriors, knights and chariots, they will serve Tzeentch well, but this one is a hero and must be a stern follower of the Architect of Fates. So, after some considerations, I’ve decided to make my own warscroll for him, as the simple “count as” in the form of a Chaos lord or something like that would not really fit in. It’s a unique character after all, although not a named one, that’s why I wanted to make something more original. Here is my final version of this lad (his name is Menkauret, by the way).

Name: Menkauret from the Spire of Bronzed Dawn

Occupation: Barbarian Lord of Tzeentch serving as chief lieutenant in my Tzeentch Chaos army.

Known facts: The last chieftain of the Frost Wolves tribe in Chamon, the Realm of Metal. After the tribe was slaughtered in the battle with daemons of the Architect of Fates, he was determined to never die again as he nearly did in that clash. Menkauret sworn himself to the service of the Changer of the Ways and since then was fighting in his name, earning many boons for his victories, especially after he conquered the Spire of Bronzed Dawn and unveiled its secrets, summoning Menkeroth, the Sword of Change, one of daemon princes of the Great Conspirator, in the process. Combining magical prowess and cunning of the daemon and Menkauret’s determination and ability to adapt to every situation they are now leading their forces to carve a kingdom of their own.

Лорд-варвар Тзинча 2.jpeg

Лорд-варвар Тзинча.jpeg

Лорд-варвар Тзинча.jpg

A cannon, finally. "Ärgerlicher Donner" (Angry Thunder). When the Bronze Helms clan settled in Azyr, they established ties with the Ironweld Arsenal, and it was their engineers that first introduced to them the secret of black powder and what weapons could use it. Also they taught different technical secrets to local duardin, and that's why all the powder weapons and war machines are produced by our own engineers and cogsmiths. Despite strong trade relations with the other races of the Realm of Heavens, powder and powder weapons are not sold for the export, and the powder itself is produced by mining sulphur and saltpeter in Aqshy where the duardin established a mining outpost on the Fiery Wind Planes, so only wood has yet to be bought, but the Bronze Helms currently plan to establish a similar outpost in Ghyran for this purpose :)

Пушка %22Сердитый гром%22.jpeg

Archived