Tasman

Question

OK, I'm pretty clear on the fact that Bolt of Tzeentch as listed in both the Lore of  Change, and the Lore of Fate are the same spells, and, as such, would only be able to be cast once per turn, even if you had two wizards (one mortal, one demon) that had said spell assigned to them.

Now: the real question:

The lore of change has a spell called Tzeentch's firestorm. The Herald on a chariot also has a spell named the same. BUT they are different spells. Same casting value, different results/damage.

So, I'm gonna say that the rule of one doesn't apply here, right?

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Arkiham said:

also, check out Galrauch.

his treason of Tzeentch is the entire unit attacks itself on a 7. 

" hey nice unit of 30 blood letters hitting on 2+ mortal wounds on 4+... attack yourself. "

I have used him in the past. But now i'm not sure that the compendium spells can/should be used....

7 minutes ago, Arkiham said:

Asked on Facebook ages ago, said it's fine.nk  one uses him though. Really hit or miss 

Basically, that's why I stopped using him.... died pretty easily for a dragon. No doubt that's why he's in the compendium and probably destined to stay there. At least in this incarnation.

On 2017-04-25 at 6:09 PM, Arkiham said:

Asked on Facebook ages ago, said it's fine.nk  one uses him though. Really hit or miss 

Would you be able to show me the link or anything ?

I am looking for ages for a statement when to use compendium and when not.

4 hours ago, Kurrilino said:

erm, not likely i said it was ages ago no idea when, probably before xmas when the new DoT book came out. 

the response was something like use what ever spells they have on their warscroll if i remember right. i wasn't massively surprised with the answer so i left it at that 

8 hours ago, Kurrilino said:

Yeah, it's somewhere in the FAQ's for theGHB, I think.

Archived