The blades of Khorne - March to summer slaughter

Lardidar

On 5/5/2017 at 11:46 AM, Aspirant Snaeper said:

Bronze Fleshing a Bloodsecrator to give him the 2+ /RR1's is also an option if terrain isnt around for him to hide in. 

The Priest that does it can still reach out to hit someone with wounds or a pull if he is able.

So the Priest can both cast a Blessing and a Prayer on the same turn? This was my interpretation from page 85 in the Battletome but have seen this disputed. Is this ok in a tournament then?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Easytyger said:

So the Priest can both cast a Blessing and a Prayer on the same turn?
This was my interpretation from page 85 in the Battletome but have seen this disputed.
Is this ok in a tournament then?

Yes he can.
I would love to know where you've seen this disputed! :) 
It is tournament okay, keep in mind that A LOT of Tournaments also have additional House-rules.

An example of that can also be found on the previous page, bringing your own terrain for example and allowing players to set it up themselves is a House-rule.

2 minutes ago, Easytyger said:

Ah yes it was in a tournament so this may have been a House rule. Thanks for the reply!

No worries, there is just a lot that can be done with AoS. That flexability in how to fill in your own rules is both a pro and con. The biggest pro is that you can shape your games or tournament really in any way you'd like. The biggest con is that for newer players (like me or you) it can become confusing as to what is a rule written by Games Workshop, FAQ'd by Games Workshop, found in the Generals Handbook or found in House-rules applied locally.

I think it will thake a while (if ever) for GW to really 'hard rule' things in Age of Sigmar. It seems they intend it to remain a very flexible platform. By comparison the new 40K edition draws a lot ideas from AoS but still is much more 'filled in' in terms of rules.

Personally I do hope that in this 1st edition of Age of Sigmar we will see some Core Rules change, not too many, but just enough to make the game better while retaining the flexability to add on as many rules as your heart desires. As a critique I have now is that I don't feel Missle Attacks work to an effective army diverentiation and the same can be applied to 'Batteline' units, a rule I don't mind but also a rule that doesn't specifically improve the game. As I feel the cost/stat relation globally in Age of Sigmar is very well done. So well that Battleline units arn't ****** a better or worse unit as non-Battleline, yet the non-Battleline have to work with the fact that they cannot become the 'core' of your army.

Archived