Ideas/advice converting Avatar of Ynnead

Coganaut

Hey everyone. I am continuing not work on building/kitbashing a Slaanesh themed army. I began by building my Lord from the Visarch from 40k and now I have this Avatar sitting next to me begging to be converted from eldar to AoS Slaanesh. I have been trying to think of some ideas for the past 2 weeks and I am just hitting a mental block. 

Any advice or ideas to help get my brain moving would be greatly appreciated!

Some of my current thoughts were:

to make him/her into a new version of the Masque, only issue is how to make the signature staff of masks and if the vortex around the model will not really fit the non-magical fluff of the model.

Keeper of secrets, however the model seems too small when compared to the other Greater Deamons, plus the face on the Avatar is only half demonish.

So what's everyone's thoughts?

You could make it into a daemon prince, the size would be appropriate. A daemon prince is a mortal who reached daemonhood, so it is appropriate he isn't completely daemonic. I do think you need to change it up enough so it doesn't look to much like the avatar. Change the weapon, maybe add some armour. 

If you go for the masque, you could use two harlequin masks to create the staff. 

Both are good ideas. I some how forgot the deamon prince was a model in this game... 

I think that would be a cool way to take it, could possibly give him/her a whip and maybe some wings... not sure what else to change to make it more "deamon like". Maybe some hooves in place of the feet, possibly change one hand to a crab like claw?

Archived