pure Khorne list ...

Olmdebil

when il play an gore pilgrim ( with prayers , blood thide etc) can still pick for example the cunning deciver from the grand alliance chaos as mei General trait ? or di il have to pick 1 from the the Khorne Book? same goes for artefakts like Chaos Talisman

Yes as @ledha said. There is no restriction on using battalions, same as every other release. But you must pick either Chaos or Khorne allegiance (see page 156 of the General's Handbook) and you only get all the Khorne stuff (artefacts, traits, prayers, banners, bloodtithe) from being Khorne allegiance.

well my army belongs to khorne but all units have also the chaos tag in their profile .... would love to pick an buffing command traid , playing with an aspiring deathbringer as General .... didnt find any usefull in the new Book so far :/

too bad for me playing my Heros mostly as Buffer not as Puncher

well, missing the items is not a real big deal. You rarely have more than 2-3, and while useful, they won't win the game for you. The chaos talisman from the chaos allegiance always do the job. Prayers are cool, but you can live without it i suppose, and i had numerous game where the blood tithe didn't helped me THAT much. I think you can go chaos allegiance without too much regret. The bonus to hit are wonderful, even more if you play with skullreapers.

you lose something and gain others. Fair trade

8 hours ago, Olmdebil said:

well my army belongs to khorne but all units have also the chaos tag in their profile .... would love to pick an buffing command traid , playing with an aspiring deathbringer as General .... didnt find any usefull in the new Book so far :/

too bad for me playing my Heros mostly as Buffer not as Puncher

Be sure to look into the Artefacts aswell, as there are a few Buffer not Puncher Artefacts, less as Punch Artefacts but this is quite logical for Khorne's narrative. List of buffer Artefacts:
- Collar of Khorne (Mortal)
- all Bannes of Khorne
- The Skull helm and Talisman of Burning Blood (Bloodbound)
- The Crimson Crown and Mark of the Slayer (Daemons but Mark of the Slayer affects Khorne units not only Daemon)

Though typically I think Bloodsword can work out for the Command Traits. I do agree that Khorne in general is more Punch focused when considering the gains from the Khorne Allegiance. 

Cheers,

Archived