Tzeentch Custom magic cards - Page 1 Full PDF Set

Soulsmith

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Scott Bernard said:

Do you guys have image of the new tzeentch magic cards that came with the preorder of the Disciples of Tzeentch Battletome??

Which one :P? That of the Tzaangor or the Pink Horror?

4 minutes ago, Scott Bernard said:

Both Lores, one fo the mortal Tzeentch spells and one for the Daemon of Tzeentch spells

Warhammer+age+of+sigmar+artwork+disciple 

Cant find the one of the Tzaangor online this quickly, will have to look at the book when Im at home.

If you know the artists who made them the search is easier :) 

Yeah that Tzaangor art is in the book but photoshopped in such a way that you cant see the background. Which is sad because it's a really nice piece.

To comfort fans of Tzeentch, here's some stuff from other books:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hope this makes someone happy and that the stuff can be used :) 

• 3 weeks later...

@Lysandestolpe @Soulsmith @Killax Hey. Did any of you get around to formatting a PDF of the lore of change and lore of fate spell cards that are on page 1? On page 2, i got the summon and warscroll cards (thanks Lysandestolpe), but my own efforts at formatting the ones from the first page haven't turned out very well :$

Not that savvy with stuff like this. If any of you have a PDF for them kicking about, could you throw it up in the thread? Thanks a lot guys.

1 minute ago, Killax said:

@N_Watson I didn't, but if nobody has the time for it I can look into it next week. 

If you want to reformat to a size just keep in mind to do some blank card size test prints. 

Was just trying to get them to the size on the pdf in page 2 of this thread. Standard card size. 

4 minutes ago, N_Watson said:

Was just trying to get them to the size on the pdf in page 2 of this thread. Standard card size. 

MtG/Poker card card size?

In that case, again I'd do some test prints, you can pick a card of The Gatherer (Wizards Magic Card things) picture and I believe you can upscale that by 10-ish% and still have it fit a card sleeve :) 

If I had the time I'd do it, but I dont.

Cheers,

On 5/10/2017 at 8:42 AM, Soulsmith said:

That's a good point, wouldn't mind them really but I'm not wanting to give Lysandestolpe more to do! Strange I couldn't find the tzaangor art anywhere.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Did you want that image as a backgside image? I mean, as long as I have the file that's a 1 minute fix, assuming you would order cards from a company that prints them for you?

I had a very similar idea, except I was mainly having trouble keeping track of all my spell effects- debuffs and buffs. Rather, my opponent's were complaining about it a bit, which is fair. So, I made these spell effect cards to keep on the board next to the affected unit to make things easier. I also used Magic Set Editor, but I think some tokens would be better.

Mystic Shield.jpg

Scintillating Simulacra.jpg

Shield of Fate.jpg

Treacherous Bond.jpg

Arcane Transformation.jpg

Beacon of Sorcery.jpg

Boon of Tzeentch.jpg

On 5/8/2017 at 5:30 PM, Soulsmith said:

Might be overcomplating it, but the pink, blue, and brimstone horror art used on the inside covers of the book would make a great card back!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

For some reason, Glimpse of Future, and Arcane Suggestion from the Lore of Fate deck are invalid Jpeg files.  I've tried my best with them but they wont work. Perhaps someone more tech experienced can help out or perhaps you can remake the cards?

Here is Lore of Change

Lore of Change.pdf

1 hour ago, Lysandestolpe said:

For some reason, Glimpse of Future, and Arcane Suggestion from the Lore of Fate deck are invalid Jpeg files.  I've tried my best with them but they wont work. Perhaps someone more tech experienced can help out or perhaps you can remake the cards?

Here is Lore of Change

Lore of Change.pdf

Hmm, resaved the originals so give these a try:

592c4bd943669_ArcaneSuggestion.jpg.4ccdfbf153d260be059ab804c4077ca3.jpg592c4bddf203c_Glimpsethefuture.jpg.8dc2a19b3fc46459fe78cf7964fcda0a.jpg

Thanks for Lore of Change :D

Archived