Tzeentch Custom magic cards - Page 1 Full PDF Set

Soulsmith

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Soulsmith said:

WHERE ARE YOU FINDING ALL THIS STUFF

Google, DeviantArt, Pintrest and it helps knowing a few artist names ;)

One of the coolest things since AoS is that GW opened the doors to any creative mind, though it goes a bit unnoticed on player forums! 

5 hours ago, N_Watson said:

These are great! How are you guys printing them? Putting the in card sleeves? 

Thanks, as in the Blades of Khorne thread by @Killax, @Lysandestolpe formatted them for printing, and put them in card sleeves. He kindly offered to do the same with the Tzeentch spell cards I have made. Luckily I happen to have card sleeves with the old fantasy 6th ed book cover warrior on them!

P.S @Lysandestolpe, if you want to suggest image changes or don't like any etc lemme know, you have good taste :P

On 2017-5-6 at 10:31 PM, Killax said:

I love this piece aswell:

Kairos+Jon+sullivan.jpg

i think that piece would work well as a card album cover of sorts.. if you follow me. issue is, its 40k. might be able to ignore the tanks lol 

im so looking forward to this being done, im ready to drop alot of money on the highest quality print so they look lush 

31 minutes ago, Lysandestolpe said:

OK @Soulsmith, I am a little behind schedule so I only changed two pictures. Also, let me know if there are any cards I missed. 

Tzeentch Cards P001.pdf

Tzeentch Cards P002.pdf

Tzeentch Cards P003.pdf

Enjoy!

Tzeentch Cards P001.pdf

Dude they're awesome, thanks so much. Will just say Tzeentch's Firestorm is missing. Would it also be possible to ask you to do the original spells from the lores of fate and change on page one? I wish I could give you more likes! No rush.

2 hours ago, Soulsmith said:

Dude they're awesome, thanks so much. Will just say Tzeentch's Firestorm is missing. Would it also be possible to ask you to do the original spells from the lores of fate and change on page one? I wish I could give you more likes! No rush.

Sure, I could do that tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know which one I missed haha. ^^

Very cool! Happy to see it all comming along! Great job you two.

Now I did use a little bit of a different format like @Soulsmith used but largely because I like the idea of having the option to use the cards as random Artefact and Spell generation aswell :)

So as a result I added the list number in the top right instead of any 'casting cost'. 

Cheers,

10 minutes ago, Killax said:

Very cool! Happy to see it all comming along! Great job you two.

Now I did use a little bit of a different format like @Soulsmith used but largely because I like the idea of having the option to use the cards as random Artefact and Spell generation aswell :)

So as a result I added the list number in the top right instead of any 'casting cost'. 

Cheers,

That's a neat idea actually, especially on artefacts. Feels it's a quicker reference for casting costs than reading through it, but smart for Khorne.

Just now, Soulsmith said:

That's a neat idea actually, especially on artefacts. Feels it's a quicker reference for casting costs than reading through it, but smart for Khorne.

I think the handiest part of it is that if you do use randomisation of Spells and Artefacts is that it allows you to roll a dice and just put the others back in the gaming box :) 

In other cases, and I see Tzeentch will have this too, you'll need to cut or re-word some of the orginal rules to make it all fit a card neatly. Two of the examples where I had to change a little bit (often just a small piece of narrative ruling) where Mark of the Destroyer and The Crimson Crown, just a little too many rules to fit a single card if you want to keep the nice Narrative part.

Personally I really like the Narrative parts of the abilities aswell, I wish the Command Traits would have some build in, took me a while to find some reference in the lore of the books to use (and in most cases adapt and use). Berzerker references for example where picked from Wrathmongers and Aspect of Death has some altered Khorgorath wording.

Also if your looking for some specific art yourself, feel free to mention something! I have ton of Warriors of Chaos art that I feel would also be benificial to Tzeentch cards.

2 minutes ago, Killax said:

Also if your looking for some specific art yourself, feel free to mention something! I have ton of Warriors of Chaos art that I feel would also be benificial to Tzeentch cards.

Always fine with that mate, send it over! Dunno when I'll done artefacts, haven't played them much yet so don't know what I use yet.

In general I'd say Khorne's and Tzeentch's blessing is that we are covered in multiple games. I used all Gorechosen art for the Khorne cards aswell, even left out some because of the depth to pick from.

Silver Tower provides a ton of awesome Tzeentch related art and while very bright and very blue, it does fit the style very good in my opinion!

Ah didn't even think of the silver tower for art, I'll have to look at some! Must be some good artefact art. Also warhammer online, lucky for Tzeentch [emoji4] also that last picture isn't a blue horror. It's Tzeentch himself!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Soulsmith said:

emoji4.png also that last picture isn't a blue horror. 

:P On a printed MtG card size you wont notice. I'd use it, even tossed in a lot of 40K aswell, certain details just dont remain.

Archived