Tzeentch Custom magic cards - Page 1 Full PDF Set

Soulsmith

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hQsGMSJ.png

I decided to use the power/toughness section for a spell with multiple casting roll results.  I had to hit enter manually to get the line breaks to not put text outside the box.  I'm actually thinking I might leave the area blank and use a free image editor like gimp or paint.net to put in my own text boxes so I have more control.

Oh, and the art will definitely be replaced with pictures of my own miniatures after they are done.

So. Damn.  Coooooool!

Edit: I'm probably not fancy enough to stick my own pictures in there.  This is such a cool idea though.  I was going to just copy/paste the stuff into MS Paint.  This looks so much more bad ass.

Definitly dig that you started with the DoT stuff.

The card maker makes you crop a section of any image you upload, so if you have a good shot of a miniature, I bet you can just crop a piece of it pretty easily.  It doesn't let you change the aspect ratio of the area you are cropping, so I don't think you can accidentally distort the image or something like that.

Nice Plaguebearer one :) I'll have to do summoning ones too. I will do both Tzeentch lores, as well as ones from character warscrolls for the Disciples, since I'll be using them. I like the idea of using your own miniatures in them, though the artwork is great.

I liked cards.  I was hoping Sylvaneth and other armies would get unit entry cards.  

Battlefront started unit entry cards for Team Yankee and now mid-war in Flames of War and damn, if I had time to do a good template in photoshop or so I would love to make entry cards for pretty much every game I play.  

As much as I love the app, the Chaos Tome I still love everything on one simple card.  Simple clear concise facts.  All I need.

Looks really cool! Though I'd personally use a slighty different format as the borders don't add anything to Age of Sigmar and for Magic the Gathering they are there to represent the colours and such.

Very cool idea, will certainly make up something for the Khorne Prayers!

if you get around to doing all the chaos spells/prayers it'll be great to have in a printable format, so then ill be able to go get it printed onto card for my use 

id be willing to throw a bit of money your way tbh for the effort. 

if you get around to doing all the chaos spells/prayers it'll be great to have in a printable format, so then ill be able to go get it printed onto card for my use 

id be willing to throw a bit of money your way tbh for the effort. 

I can do all tzeentch spells, and was considering a way to do magic items on smaller templates but I dunno. Watch this space!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Wonderful work! I guess the BoK variant could use Summoning cards aswell but as the army doesn't come with any Wizards I think it's good enough to use the actual Warscroll for that.

Did you allready cover the Artefacts for Tzeentch [mention=756]Soulsmith[/mention]?

Yeah I guess if you're doing them for pure BoK you don't need them [emoji4] not yet, if was to do artefacts and gifts and powers it'd take quite a while!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Soulsmith said:

Hey guys. Here we have everything. So including the earlier lores posted above, here are all Hero, Battalion, and Summoning cards.

@Lysandestolpe I would love you forever if you can format them for printing/if its a pain dw, but I'd love the text in the bottom removed.

Blue Fire of Tzeentch.pngBolt of Change.pngBoon of Mutation.pngBoon of Tzeentch.png

Fireblast.pngFlickering Fires of Tzeentch.png

Glean Magic.pngInfernal Flames.png

Infernal Gateway.pngPink Fire of Tzeentch.png

Scintillating Simulcra.pngSummon Burning Chariot.png

Summon Burning Herald.pngSummon Exalted Flamer.png

Summon Herald of Tzeentch on Disc.pngSummon Herald of Tzeentch.png

Summon Lord of Change.pngSummon Pink Horrors.png

Summon Screamers.pngTzeentch's Firestorm Burning Chariot.png

Bolt of Change.pngSummon Flamers of Tzeentch.png

590a07c5e7aeb_GiftofChange.png.ea79683985b28766f93478d7b04caeab.png

I can maybe get them done tomorrow, but most likely it will have to wait until middle of next week. But I'll get them formated for your and I'll remove the white text on the black.

On another note, from an aesthetic perspective: Gift of Change, Flickering Fires of Tzeentch, and Boon of Tzeentch imagery is an odd quality of work to have in relation to the others. Is that what you want to is there 3 other images that may work better that share similar qualities to the rest of the deck? I's a fairly easy process for me to swap the imagery out in photoshop if you had three other images. I'm sure making the cards over again takes longer. Lemme know! :)

Cheers man, that's fine whenever really. In terms of them, it was generally finding an image that fits, the card creator didn't like smaller things, or resizing stuff. For Gift of Tzeentch this image would be great:

Image result for tzeentch artwork

For Boon of Tzeentch I wanted to use this but had no idea how to manage it. Otherwise I'd love to use artwork of the little book familiar but I think none exists.

93689cc6a439393bbdd91c41b1453dd1.jpg

Dunno really, there is little art of the Blue Scribes :/

W40k Black Crusade - Tome of Fate cover by guterrez

Could work pretty well for flickering fires! The issue by that point became not using the same image, tzeentch has way less art than khorne!

Archived