Shar'Tor the Executioner Unboxing

Ben

I want to share with you all this awesome model that I have been sent from the very nice chaps at the Games Workshop Community Team.  

Shar'Tor the Executioner.  

I put together this short video of me building him and it ends with a size comparison of the 3 Bull Centaur types now available.

If you like this look of this guy then you can pick him up this weekend at Warhammer Fest or he will be available on the Forge World store in a few weeks.  

I'll be updating this article as I get him painted and ready for battle in my Legion army.  

View full article

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, HobbyHammer said:

Thanks and bought! Boom, Resin models can suck it now. No more holding it in place for 20 minutes while superglue goes off! 

Yup just done the same,took me about 4hrs to put a unit of Bloodknights together the other day and that's after many hours cleaning them up!

• Like 1

No warscroll in my box.  Might be included in the future.

Having spoken with the designer at Warhammer fest I would bet my house on the rules not being written yet!  

ALan said that it would be released in time for general on sale date (which he wasn't sure on at the time).

He did give me some tit-bits.

Deathmash does a "Sorcerous Blast"

He has a command ability that is 1 use only bubble of some sort (either a blast or a buff, he didn't really say)

Better stats than the Taur'uk.  

7 hours ago, amysrevenge said:

Do you know will it be available for sale on Friday when I go to Warhammer world?  I've got a guy who really wants one...

No idea!  It will be saturday if its this week though.  New releases are always saturdays.  

You could try messaging the Facebook page and begging to buy one early :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ben said:

No idea!  It will be saturday if its this week though.  New releases are always saturdays.  

You could try messaging the Facebook page and begging to buy one early :)

Forgeworld tends to release it's items on Friday :)