Khorne deamon cannon, what you think?

Kimbo

2 hours ago, Olmdebil said:

nice list , nice army .... just an question : In my Khorne Book says that u need an Bloodmaster not an skullmaster of Khorne for the Skullseeker Host`? that means u need an total of 2 Bloodmasters for running the 2 battalions ?( 1 for skullseeker 1 for murderhost )

Um... he's got both there. Looks like a fun list to play... I'll give a whirl myself, maybe. Just need 20 more letters and one more cannon.....

Bloodthirster Of Insensate Rage (280) Forgeworld samus model [emoji3]
Bloodmaster, Herald of Khorne (80)
Skullmaster, Herald of Khorne (100)
3 x Bloodcrushers (160)
3 x Bloodcrushers (160)
20 x Bloodletters (200)
20 x Bloodletters (200)
20 x Bloodletters (200)
1 x Skull Cannons (180)
1 x Skull Cannons (180)
1 x Skull Cannons (180)
Skullseeker Host (40)
Murderhost (20)

This is great! I didn't know about that battalion (still need to get the book).

I would put all of the cannons in a single unit though, that is the best part about them. Buff the unit, shoot, move, shoot again (shooting a phase),charge, one of the maws should wound, shoot again (with all).

I love the idea of cannons charging into combat and shooting the characters behind. :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Has to be 2 separate units of cannons and there arnt really many buffs to hand out I just shoot them at units with 10 or more models first [emoji3] 

The picture of Skullseeker says 1-3 units of cannons. Is that not right? Lord of War (+1 to hit), Chaos Sorcerer Demonic power. The whole unit is shooting 2+ to hit, rerolling 1s, 3 times a turn plus once in your opponents turn (likely).

4 hours ago, Kevin K said:

The picture of Skullseeker says 1-3 units of cannons. Is that not right? Lord of War (+1 to hit), Chaos Sorcerer Demonic power. The whole unit is shooting 2+ to hit, rerolling 1s, 3 times a turn plus once in your opponents turn (likely).

But then you are not Khorne allegiance which means no blood tithe or any of Khorne abilities\weapons

Archived