Deathrattle sepulcral guard, Shadespire's new hotness.

KillagoreFaceslasha

17 minutes ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Can't watch the vid at work, has anyone got pics or screenshots of the models please....I wanna see them noooooooooooow!!

Here you go boss, these models are outstanding. Now let's see some FEC next!

Screenshot_20170413-102430.png

Screenshot_20170413-102436.png

Screenshot_20170413-102438.png

Screenshot_20170413-102444.png

And thus ends my "Order only" status. :D

Love the background on these guys and that they have to fight like real tactical soldiers to best their elite opponents. (Can probably make a Nagash-worshipping Freeguild to go along with them.)

Also, gonna mix Empire parts to make a Sir Daniel Fortesque warband. :D

I am SOOOO happy to see a new Death unit!!!

The models are awesome - the leader with the spear is pure gold; I also love the 'reaper' and the one with the helmet; the one coming out of the ground is also very cool, I like that pose. With all their equipment, they don't look as flimsy as the standard units.

Can't wait to be able to buy all of the Shadespire models and see their stats for AoS...

I love the character to these sculpts the most and to be honest I'm loving all the Shadespire sculpts.

I hope they give love to some of the other factions that won't recieve any new models anytime soon like the Seraphon too just to freshen up the ranges and so Shadespire appeals to more people just like these guys have drawn me in to a Game I was going to pass.

-VonRunestorm

Archived