Events UK: Rise of Empires: Border Wars, Narrative Event Weekend 16th-18th Feb 2018

HobbyHammer

...Just reading about the summoning rules...does this mean my Slaan can only summon one unit at a time in the Dracos Tail battalion? Also, just getting my panic-painting list ready...in the path to glory section you have larger units than in the book...is this also cool? thanks!

On 02/01/2018 at 6:00 PM, jimbobbyG said:

...Just reading about the summoning rules...does this mean my Slaan can only summon one unit at a time in the Dracos Tail battalion? Also, just getting my panic-painting list ready...in the path to glory section you have larger units than in the book...is this also cool? thanks!

Yes it does dude. To both cases, only one units summoned from a Wizard at a time + yes units can be bigger than stipulated in pitched battle point section in GHB17

*AOS PLZ READ* This is it! The last call for any more players who want to join in on the narrative action in Feb, Ramsgate, UK. The pack is finalised, the city is prepared, but more players can still come. Reply if interested and we will go from there. THE FINAL PACK - CLICK HERE TO TAKE A LOOK

This is the final edition of the pack, the battleplans have been playtested and the rules have been tried and tweaked. Thank you all and lets make this the best AoS Narrative Event out there!

On ‎04‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:09 PM, jimbobbyG said:

Cool!! Interest is peaking at the club!!!

Hi Dude! Do you have anymore from your club that want to come, there is some spaces left but registration will close in a few days. Also can you private message me your phone number please.

• 2 weeks later...

Just 3 weeks away now! So close.. 

Just wanted to say, what I am seeing on Twitter is immense. Please continue to log down your journies using the hashtag #RoE18

Also as a note, the venue is open on the Friday from the afternoon, so come down and play some games, there is a bar on site too. Use the chat to arrange some games. 

See you all soon!

8 minutes ago, jimbobbyG said:

Oh ******...this is why it’s been so quiet...guess I’ll be joining Twitter then...I’ll be down on the Friday! Gonna be AWESOME!!

How have you survived not being on Twitter? So much hobby goodness on there... Give me a shout when your on and ill set you up with some HobbyBros