Mortal Realm Status Tokens

Hello TGA Community! 

Shortly after AoS came out I made up some game status tokens and have been refining them ever since, with help from friends in the community. I use them on my table every game I play. NOW, today, this moment, you have two options for putting Mortal Realms status tokens on your gaming table.

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/mortal-realms-status-tokens

1) FREE Download DIY Printout from our online store. Print onto cardstock and cutout, glue onto chips or unused bases, or use those infinity glass bottle cap thingies. Use them how you'd like, especially if you print multiple copies and share them with new players getting into the game. It's a way of making them aware of our podcast as well.

2) BUY Laser Cut chipboard tokens from the online store. These are high-quality chipboard, laser cut and shipped to you (even international shipping via USPS). Currently selling for $14.99 - Just under $3 of every purchase helps support the podcast.

Any money we make from these tokens will go to:

• monthly hosting/bandwidth costs
  • prototype and design faction/alliance specific token sets
  • sponsor upcoming events with gaming aids and cool shtuff.
  • future things that we've not even though up yet.

This is not a business for us, just a means to make cool ****** for the community.

Please check it out. Download the DIY Printout and share it with others to spread our podcast. Or send in some $ and enjoy high quality gaming tools.

-Eric

MR_Twitter_Ad.jpg

MR_Token_Battle3.JPG

MR_Token_Battle4.JPG

MR_Token_Slugs.JPG

Nope. Someone else was DIYing the square ones. Feel free to glue these on 20mm and cut the overlap off.  Figured shipping might be steep for some. Tried to keep price in general down low so overall affordable even with shipping. But please enjoy the Download!

• 3 months later...

Archived