Family photo! Post a picture of your army!

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 8:51 PM, bottle said:

Here it is!

VBJAzFC.jpg

Since this photo was taken I have finished 5 Hexwraiths, and almost finished a Cogsmith, 10 Freeguild Archers and a Steamtank (with magnetized engineer).

I love the mixture of Order and Death. I've been considering a combined Order/Death force because I simply love the models. However I'm hoping to start playing at some tournaments within the next year and I'm unsure if I would be allowed to run both??

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, AdamJ said:

I love the mixture of Order and Death. I've been considering a combined Order/Death force because I simply love the models. However I'm hoping to start playing at some tournaments within the next year and I'm unsure if I would be allowed to run both??

Thanks! Yes the Death stays at home for tournaments :)

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Zitroni said:

I would love to see a current picture, now that some time has passed. :)

Sadly not much. We are in the process of moving so things are boxed up. It will be some time before I get proper hobby time. Thanks for the like though. Thus is a great thread guys, keep it going!

1 hour ago, Lissë-Prime said:

This is my Stormhost. The colour is quite standard because I love gole the most.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Close to a full host! Mine is only a small chamber really!

(I don't mean literally - as far as I remember a full stormhost is rather massive)

Man, I should really finish up my Slaanesh stuff and Temple of Skulls so that I can show my full Chaos horde. For now, here's my wife's Duardin throng. The clan's main colors are Xereus Purple and Caliban Green, while the royal guard are adorned in Fenrisian Grey (I think)

King Thorgrim

Runelord on Anvil of Doom

Queen on polar bear (counts as lord on shieldbearers)

Unforged

Grimm Burlokson

Engineer

32x Warriors/Longbeards

16x Quarrelers

The Queen's Guard (10x Irondrakes)

10x Miners

Gyrocopter

Gyrobomber

Cannon

Organ Gun

Flamecannon