Family photo! Post a picture of your army!

So I thought this might be a nice thread to have, lets all have a peek at your forces shall we? I'll start. Here is my empire/freeguild army in the realm of cows. (with some dwarf allies)

Looking forward to seeing all of your forces on parade. :)

P_20160511_111945_HDR.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a shot from a while back. Unfortunately haven't made much progress since then other than finishing off another Chaos Sorcerer Lord.

However, to round out the Slaves to Darkness part of the army, there's another 10 Chaos Warriors, a Chaos Warshrine and Be'Lakor to be painted.

ArmyShotMarch.jpg

32 minutes ago, someone2040 said:

Here's a shot from a while back. Unfortunately haven't made much progress since then other than finishing off another Chaos Sorcerer Lord.

However, to round out the Slaves to Darkness part of the army, there's another 10 Chaos Warriors, a Chaos Warshrine and Be'Lakor to be painted.

ArmyShotMarch.jpg

Oh wow. I love this army shot! Your giant looks like a fantastic centrepiece too

4 hours ago, someone2040 said:

Great start to your Slaves to Darkness, army looks ace. One suggestion, if I may? Have you considered painting the rims of your bases black? It frames the models really well, check out Tyler's Tomb Kings in the post above for a reference. Just an idea.

On 2016년 5월 22일 at 0:53 PM, twrightii said:

First post here. Seems like a decent enough place to start. Here is the Celestial Host!

5Gy60T3l.jpg

KTPiOKNl.jpg

I know this beautiful army from Dakkadakka! I love your colour scheme. I assume all the blue weapons will eventually look like the liberator on the right? Should look out of this world when they are all done too.

Archived