4tk Gaming Presents : Essex FURY

Sehryth7

@Sehryth7 Thanks for organising the event!  It ran really smoothly and I really enjoyed it so def up for more in the future if you put them on.  I'm sure more of the EATBATS boys would also love to come along too so we could get bigger numbers for sure.  

Gratz to the trophy winners even if @HadrielCaine hasn't read GHB17 properly  ;)  Obviously joking!  It made no difference to the result of our game (altho probably made his army weaker overall), we had a great time and it was clearly a genuine mistake!  

Also awesome to catch up with people I know and meet new people!  Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.  And at the moment, there are still a few tickets available for RAW17 (there's a separate thread on the Events section on TGA) and it would be great to see you guys!

Cheers

jimbo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks so much for hosting, I'll definitely be along again! Probably with an actually legal list too, but no promises.

Thanks to Terry, Rich and @Jimbo for the games. I'm so glad I rolled terribly for my Dragonlord... so so glad.

I had mentioned that I'll be talking about the event on Hard6 this week, usually it comes out on Wednesday but Jay has been away and its his partner's birthday this week, so its looking more like Friday now!

I'm sure a couple of the Angel/ EXP boys would be keen for Essex Fury 2 too. One day events within an hour of London are very welcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1