4tk Gaming Presents : Essex FURY

Sehryth7

On 18/08/2017 at 9:25 AM, Jimbo said:

@Sehryth7 Really looking forward to this as all my hobby time is being spent building stuff for #RAW17! Will this event use GHB17?

Jimbo

Sorry for the late reply,

Yes definitely  mate, can't wait to see the new battleplans. 

On 18/08/2017 at 10:15 AM, Bedge said:

Yeah me too was hoping to have Skwarfs ready but there's no chance of a complete KO army so it might be the same old trusty SCE wave one guys. Or some weird Order GA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could just paint 400 points of KO allies? ?

• Like 1

On 9/10/2017 at 9:32 AM, Ollie Grimwood said:

@Sehryth7 sorry more questions, is there parking at the venue? 

Theres reasonable parking at 4tk - it's on a small industrial estate - try not to block the Dojo next door though as they are open Saturdays. And they are harder than wargamers generally.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 08/09/2017 at 3:04 PM, Ollie Grimwood said:

If we are allowed grudges, I would like to grudge  @Rich please. 

Also I'm not going to be able to access a printer will hand written lists be ok? 

Sorry for the late reply, yes the grudge can be arranged.  

Don't worry too much about submitting lists, just have one to show your opponents. Hand written is fine by me 

Yes parking should be ok as most of the units are closed at Weekends. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/8/2017 at 3:04 PM, Ollie Grimwood said:

If we are allowed grudges, I would like to grudge  @Rich please. 

Also I'm not going to be able to access a printer will hand written lists be ok? 

@Ollie Grimwood I think I am switching to Beastclaw  Raiders for the event, as long as I can get them painted by the weekend!  Still on for a grudge match?

• Like 1

I'll be bringing The Huntspinney of Sequoyya to kick some butt (actually get butt kicked more likely but heyho!)   Thought I'd share some photos of the army - I'm wont' have everything in the images and thee is extra stuff that I will have which is not shown - can't be giving away all the secrets just yet!!

Can't wait to get some dice rolling, see everyones awesome minis and have a generally great time!!!  What armies will the Huntspinney be facing tomorrow??

jimbo

Sylvaneth -1.jpg

Sylvaneth -2.jpg

Sylvaneth -4.jpg

Sylvaneth -5.jpg

Sylvaneth -6.jpg

Sylvaneth -7.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

@HadrielCaine Hey dude, it'll be great to catch up with you tomorrow!  Haven't seen you in ages! Looking forward to seeing what you will be bringing!!

Seeing you were  going is actually why I pushed send haha. Had the event in my diary months ago and then thought I'd be working. 

Bringing a GHB2017 version of my old list. Less Spirit of Durthu and sisters of the the thorn. More Dragon Lord and Loremaster :)

A good. BUt not overly efficient list I think. 

Damn but gnarlroot is expensive now. 

Just checking, I assume not as we're at a proper venue, but do we need to provide terrain?

• Like 1

Aw shucks!  you sweet talker you @HadrielCaine  :x

Yeah, the big D is tricky to squeeze in now but I still think he's fun.  Hand of Glory from the Loremaster is an extremely good spell on the right mini (eg the big D).  Dragon Lord also a tasty option!!

4tK have always had their own terrain for every event I've been to there so I'm not planning on taking any.

• Like 1