WH40k changes - What does it mean to AOS?

PJetski

On 3/29/2017 at 3:09 PM, Kyriakin said:

I mean. Be honest, How would you all feel if GW were sending out strong hints that they were going to wind down AoS, and would instead only be supporting, say, Shadespire for their fantasy line?

Gutted, I'd guess. And we've only been immersed in this world for less than two years.

It's easy to be "I'm alright Jack" if you haven't spent thousands on miniatures that may or may not survive, in army(s) that may or may continue to exist in an unknown, but likely completely different, game that the person may or may not like.

From what little I know about 40K, I think a revolution is probably required. Still, the agitation is very justified IMHO, as many of us spend a good proportion of our non-working/non-sleeping lives on this hobby. It's important.

PS: I have no dog in this fight, as I haven't bought a 40K miniature since 1995, and currently own zero (been eyeing up Death Korps of Krieg for ages, though!).

I've got several thousand dollars in 40K armies, and I can't wait for the new edition myself. Right now it's just unplayable for me. I've got a pretty big Lost and the Damned army that I'd really love to see hit the tabletop.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived