Q for any mod

Veterannoob

I'll eschew my usual diplomacy for the sake of accuracy here. Do you want us to promote this forum or keep it more word of mouth. I ask because I almost responded on Warseer when asked about what new AoS forum then quickly deleted. Of course you can keep the trolls and stupid haters who want to detract from the fun community feel, but something strikes me about informing the most poisonous of forums about TGA as to what awesomeness we have here. 

Anyways, thanks and I don't know how you're handling members so any mod can reply.:)

I expect only @Ben can answer this one for sure, but it is my understanding that this site has now "launched" and is open to all.

Follow the rules, most importantly be cool. 

So far, I haven't seen a single reported post yet, so moderation has been really easy, which is awesome!

Sigmar will deal with those who don't get into the spirit of the community, as well as those who break the rules.

Edit: I'm not showing as "Moderator" for some reason, but I am a proud part of the awesome moderation team we have here

Considering how @Ben went around promoting the forums on various Facebook groups, websites and whatnot, I assume he wants the word out there. We're open for business, and the more people who know about TGA the better. We want to be the hub, and for that to work we need many spokes.

Yes!!!  Go spread the word.  

I will spend a day at some point getting banned from all the forums posting links to the site in the various forums, but at the moment i'm focusing on promoting to twitter and Facebook, simply because I can't be everywhere at once.  Its no good me posting on all the forums then not having time to check the same threads to see replies.  Its tough enough keeping track of Facebook.  

Of all the places to promote the group, I'd be hesitant before I went to Warseer, but I'd probably still go there in the end.  It's a sewer of forum but there may still  be some lost souls looking to swim out.

If haters do get in, we can 'moderate' them. 

I've had nothing but a couple of misposts to sort so far. It seems a very content community. 

Did ask a German HP-Host if he want to promote this Forum at his HP too. He Said it's an awesome idea and he is willing to help make the comunity bigger. He also said he will spread it in the German FB Channels! 

Buuuut there is one thing he have not much of. Time. He will help when he find the Time to do so. 

Archived