Lone souls in the Mortals Realms

Slagash

Hi all :)

I'm a slow painter but these days I found a club where I can paint at least once a week and I finally made a few progress on various mini waiting for a long time.

First, my Blood Warriors from the Storm of Sigmar box. As an eternal Slaanesh follower, I converted them a bit to become Slaaneshi enslavers :

114936859.jpg

114936861.jpg

114936866.jpg

114936871.jpg

114936891.jpg

On 18/3/2017 at 4:47 PM, Tommy said:

Very cool, love all of the heads! Any plans for the bases?

Thank you, for the base I have literaly no idea... :/

9 hours ago, Rodiger said:

Really nice models, quite surprised to see this colour scheme as I painted my blood warriors pretty much exactly the same. 

Really ? Do you have some pic ?

• 5 months later...

It's a shame that I didn't post my others mini...

So please welcome my two Retributors from "Storm of Sigmar" box. I painted them in a easy scheme marble/gold to make them look like animate baroque statues. First, I planned to really work on the marble effect, then my club asked me to present a demo table at a local game convention so  I painted them as quick as possible.

20170902_190737

If I find some time (ah ah) I will improve them (the red and black parts, and also so washes on the golden parts), but they are ready to hunt Aetinophe the Collectioner and his Slaaneshi's warband accross the realm of Death.

20170902_190756

20170902_190807

20170902_190818

• 2 weeks later...

Loving the Slaanesh conversions - especially the second one. 

Its clever how you've altered the helmets rather than change the whole head each time - for some reason I'd not thought of that myself! I can see me making better use of my duplicate blood warriors now. 

I'll be watching this blog for more Slaanesh inspiration.

MGP

On 29/09/2017 at 11:03 PM, MyGeekyPersona said:

Loving the Slaanesh conversions - especially the second one. 

Its clever how you've altered the helmets rather than change the whole head each time - for some reason I'd not thought of that myself! I can see me making better use of my duplicate blood warriors now. 

I'll be watching this blog for more Slaanesh inspiration.

MGP

Thank you for your message :)

I chose to keep the original heads for two reasons :

• I liked the "skull helmet" style, they are so agressive
  • I didn't have proper bitz to put instead of them, except the slaaneshi head from the chaos chariot

I hope you'll find inspiration here. 

Archived