Greetings!

winterman

Stumbled on this site looking for info on AoS and armies.  Been playing 40k for 12 years but never played WHFB.  The local AoS community has blown up so I decided to take the plunge and start an Ironjawz army.  Now that I am actively building and soon to play I figure its best to stop lurking and start posting.

Pic of my warchanter conversion is attached, just to try out the features here.

17310329_10208266161041593_6368674729284985476_o.jpg

Welcome aboard! Great Warchanter conversion, I find I'm spending too much time figuring out how I'm going to convert the model but swapping out the arms and putting them on a Brute? Brilliant! I'm putting this into my idea bucket :)

Thanks!  Took a bit of work.  Trickier part is getting the larger size of the warchanter parts to work with the brute.  I did repurpose the warchanter as a brute screaming into the air (at all the incoming airships lol), which was pretty easy.  Just had to greenstuff the holes on top of the carapace.

I went with chopping above the forearm wrappings so I could adjust the angles of the arms as needed, but not sure it wouldn't have been easier to just do a hand swap.  

Archived