Behold the Kharadron Overlords!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang, I think you are right! I was pretty sure you had to be wrong, so i tried to look and match up all the points i could identify and i now think you are right. I thought about adding red circles to help highlight the similarities, but then Vince on Warhammer Weekly would call it a conspiracy theory ;)

IMG_1528.PNG

IMG_1529.PNG

1 hour ago, Eldorad said:

Anyone figured out or know how tall the ships are on their bases? Thinking about storage options. Like to magnetise things but tricky if they are really tall (more than 25/30cm?)

Dunno, but I'm hoping they sit high enough that there is more than 3 inches between them and the disembarked passengers. ?

Does anyone know if you can give the knight venator from the Aetherstrike force battalion an athermatic weapon or treasure of the sky-ports? In the headings for the tables it says 'Kharadron overlords HERO' but does the KO bit not being in bold mean it doesn't need that keyword and it is just anything with the HERO keyword in a KO army? Or is this just me being optimistic? 

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Does anyone know if you can give the knight venator from the Aetherstrike force battalion an athermatic weapon or treasure of the sky-ports? In the headings for the tables it says 'Kharadron overlords HERO' but does the KO bit not being in bold mean it doesn't need that keyword and it is just anything with the HERO keyword in a KO army? Or is this just me being optimistic? 
Thanks in advance for any answers.

It doesn't give it the keyword. By taking the battalion you just keep the Khatadron Overlords allegiance

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, OlDirtyCosta said:

It doesn't give it the keyword. By taking the battalion you just keep the Khatadron Overlords allegiance

I just thought that because 'Kharadron overlords' wasn't in bold like keywords are then it might not be required? I'm fairly new to AOS though so I'm not at all sure. 

I just thought that because 'Kharadron overlords' wasn't in bold like keywords are then it might not be required? I'm fairly new to AOS though so I'm not at all sure. 

I see what you saying but, it still never gains "Kharadron overlords" as a keyword.

Well, got my dwarfs and frigate, and the only problem I have is the frigate's flight stand. It seems so flimsy and the ball joint needs to be glued in in order to keep it upright. I would have started to paint it to see if that helps but I have not even decided on a sky port yet so I had no way to get the guy to stand straight. I wish they included two points to put it on or something.

other than that the entire arkanaught kit is friggen awesome! the dwarfs have Knees!

Archived