Vampire Lord on Abyssal Terror: changed points

deynon

Rumming the Death units on the AoS app I found an interesting thing...

The VLoAT on the AoS app costs 300 points now.

Instead the GH version 220.

So...now it comes an interesting thing: how to behave?

In my case I have also bought the GH on the app some time ago to have the points avalaible, but if I didn't rummed cause different reasons and pointed the VLoAT in "My Battle" session of the AoS app I would not have even noticed it at all.

Now we are in the case where we have two different pointing for the same unit.

And no communication at all. 

We use the app as a referral knowing that can change without noticing or we use the written one on the GH? Before answering think about also to the new battletomes who have the points on it. Cause it has to be applied in the same way.

I created a topic also in general discussion if you're interested about.

13 minutes ago, Cagos said:

The points in the app are from GW own leak of the points in GH2, so the 300pts are the one to use

I can even agree, but I noticed it only cause I also bought the GH on the app, otherway I would not even known it.

10 minutes ago, CoffeeGrunt said:

Any other changes you can see on there?

I didn't notice yet. I didn't brought on "my battle" all the Death units.

But such thing is problematic cause I noticed it casually, even having the GH. But till some hours ago I didn't even know there was such a change, there hasn't been any official saying or similar. Moreover the "app like to change" (cit.). Cause I found other times some points vanish and come back on some units so... I can't value the app too much.

Actually when i 1st got the app Setra and necro knights were the "demo points" (460 and 240). They have since been changed back to 360 and 160 on the azyr. I'm guessing not enough people have sent the app team an email about the VLoAT points. We are the least played faction after all lol. There have been have day to day changes in the app so lets all send em an email and see what happens. 

1 hour ago, LJ26 said:

If I were you I'd play the ghb points  until ghb2 comes out

it's my idea, but sincerely I found myself in a dilemma cause I didn't understand where those points jumped out, morever when before where right.

I'm not using any exeperimental points untill the new GH is out and ALL new rules and points are in play. Idk if someone else wants to build lists with the new points, but I'm not wasting my time dealing with it untill it is released.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Also I am not using the app, I find it not user friendly and not updated consistently, and definateltly will not pay $ for it.

Yeah GW put out some trial points. That will be jsed at SCGT for testing, and seems pretty officaly. They buff fire slayers and nerf some TK stuff. All are lrettt fair point chsnges.

Which points to use??? Its up to you really. I'd personally use the experimental one so you can test it.

2 hours ago, mmimzie said:

Which points to use??? Its up to you really. I'd perwonally uee the experimental one so you can test it.

I see no need to play them until anything is changed officially, as they were experimental, and therefore its not certain that they'll change them. 

Anyway, I seriously hope Vampire lord on abyssal terror won't be changed to 300 points. I think that's excessive. Could see him at 260 maybe, but think he's right where he should be. In a faction with no shooting his spell is sorely needed.

Archived