Slave to Tzeentch

HMB

Hi guys, i'm here to ask you if there's some good solutions for playing Slave to Darkness models (first of alla warriors and knights) with the new Disciple of Tzeentch book. I don't like horrors too much, but DoT book is really awesome and i wanna mix my favourite model with this allegiance.

Here's a list i wrote:

Chaos Lord on Demonic Mount 
Gaunt Summoner of Tzeentch with Familiars
Lord of Change

30 Chaos Marauders
20 Tzaangors

1 Chaos Chariots
5 Chaos Knights
2 Chaos Spawn

this is a 1500 points army.

Any suggestions?

Best regards

I think you can do some great things with slaves to darkness and tzeentch. Check out the fatesworn warband as a popular way to add -1 rend to all your units too. 

I personally would be tempted to ditch the chariot and spawn for something else, as I haven't found either particularly useful. I'd be tempted to add more knights somehow.

The chaos sorcerer lord is a really powerful piece you can add too, but he's expensive considering he's 140 points and only one spell.

I'm not sure what a Lord of Change brings to the list, that couldn't be better served by a Chaos Warshrine and another Gaunt Summoner. The Warshrine protects the larger infantry units and complements the Chaos Lord's command ability as well.

1 hour ago, Lucio said:

I'm not sure what a Lord of Change brings to the list, that couldn't be better served by a Chaos Warshrine and another Gaunt Summoner. The Warshrine protects the larger infantry units and complements the Chaos Lord's command ability as well.

This. You have too few of the new stuff I think for the best synergies.

Archived