Greetings from Northampton

Hi all, just wanted to say a quick hi and intro myself.

Matthew, married nearly a year now, love Heresy, not so into 40k, loved Fantasy and finding my feet with AoS..

Have got about 1500 points of part-made Death, and when tipsy other night bought the Stormcast starter box too(?)!? So now a little confused as to what to do lol..

I also run a Northants based gaming group called Greetings from the Warp, and we are running 3 AoS events this year (as well as 30k/40k events)..

Am looking forward to getting stuck in, asking the normal silly questions, and seeing all your hobby pics.

Cheers all..

6 hours ago, TerrorPenguin said:

Hello mate, welxome

were in Lincoln, not too far from you and I think a couple of regulars at Imps might have come down to the first tournament you ran? (Or a recent one) 

anyway, hello!

Hi TerrorPenguon, thanks for the reply mate.

Yes we had a couple of your lads along for our first comp - great lads and players, and armies were great too!

More am involved in AoS more i really like it, and defo a direction we want to travel in... Do you guys run any events, as be great to hook up and connect more often..

On 12/03/2017 at 6:35 AM, Greetings from the Warp said:

Hi TerrorPenguon, thanks for the reply mate.

Yes we had a couple of your lads along for our first comp - great lads and players, and armies were great too!

More am involved in AoS more i really like it, and defo a direction we want to travel in... Do you guys run any events, as be great to hook up and connect more often..

Yeah, I'm not an Imps staff member just a fairly passionate player, I think their next event is May 5th - straight up matched play I think.

Would be good to see some of you there!

11 hours ago, TerrorPenguin said:

Yeah, I'm not an Imps staff member just a fairly passionate player, I think their next event is May 5th - straight up matched play I think.

Would be good to see some of you there!

Hey man thanks for that, will see if can make it over.. I won't have an army done as am stuck in a aperpetual cucle of doing Stormcast, then Death, back to dtormcast, today's back to Death, and so-on lol!?

Were you at the Derby comp on Sunday!? A couple of our lads were there and loved it, raving about it... Think Paul said there were a couple from Imps there..

On 14/03/2017 at 7:08 AM, Greetings from the Warp said:

Hey man thanks for that, will see if can make it over.. I won't have an army done as am stuck in a aperpetual cucle of doing Stormcast, then Death, back to dtormcast, today's back to Death, and so-on lol!?

Were you at the Derby comp on Sunday!? A couple of our lads were there and loved it, raving about it... Think Paul said there were a couple from Imps there..

Yep I was there, me Jonny, John G and Lee were there. It was great!

Archived